31st August 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for BSc Maths?

how to apply bsc maths on msc i confused to learn it pls say how to study

7th September 2012, 01:42 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply bsc maths on msc i confused to learn it pls say how to study

B.sc stands for Bachelor of Science (Mathematics ) .

It is an Bachelor degree Course and the duration of the Course is for 3 years and the Course is divided into 6 Semester. This Course is based on Basic Aspects of Mathematics . There is very good scope for B.sc in Mathematics in Present as well as Future . There are so many Colleges in India Offers this B.sc in Mathematics Course .

To apply for this B.sc in Mathematics Course , you should Complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination from recognized University . You have to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks in 12th board Examination .

Note :- You should Studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard . Those who have not Studied Mathematics subject in 12th standard are not eligible for B.sc in Mathematics Course .

The Admission for this B.sc in Mathematics is pure Merit list . The candidate who score good percentage of marks in 12th standard are get First preference at the time of Admission . So, If your score good percentage of marks then definitely you may get admission for B.sc in Mathematics Course .

Note :- Some Reputed Colleges may Conduct own Entrance Examination .

Best B.sc in Mathematics Course :-
  • Veeraiya Vandayar Memorial Sri Pushpam College
  • Ganesh College of Education
  • M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women
  • Lalit Chandra Bharali College
  • A.K.C. College of Arts and Science
  • The Quaide Milleth College
  • Rani Anna Government College
  • Fatima Mata National College
  • The New Colleges
  • Vivekanda Colleges of Arts and Science
19th December 2012, 10:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for BSc Maths?

If you have passed HSC you can apply for B.Sc course. The qualification must be obtained with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics as subjects. Admission to the course in is done on merit basis. The lot a colleges in India offer B.Sc degree in mathematics. University of Calicut, Kerala University, etc is examples for such universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?