25th May 2011, 01:16 PM
JYOTI SAHARAN

List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th

Actually i want to know about the bsc it and i have passed 12 standard with jst 33 marks in maths bt all other subjects with above 55 marks can i apply for bsc it.s/m plz inform me abt this plz i have great interest in it and i want to do bsc it in my life plz inform me abt this and if i m eligible for the bsc it then plz suggest some good colleges offering bsc it and if not then plz access me what to do with 33% marks in maths.plz s/m p,z made me available for this plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in Bangalore colleges if I have scored 77% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Mathematics) in Kozhikode to a candidate who has secured 61% in 12th and scored 73 marks in Mathematics?
  3. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA?
  4. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  5. List of top colleges offering B.Sc course after 12th?
  6. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  8. Which B.Sc course in DU I should opt for that has best scope in future? I have scored 92% marks in 12th?
  9. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  10. Is it difficult to get job if scored 58 marks in 12th Mathematics?
  11. Information about various BSc courses after 12th science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is best for me to enter into IT field after completing HSc with PCMB?
  13. Can I get admission in BSc Hons Zoology? I have scored 75.4% marks in 12th
  14. How to join BSc IT after passing 12th with Maths? My 12th marks are 62%
  15. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  16. Which engineering college can I get admitted through AIEEE? I scored 50 marks in AIEEE and having 83% marks in 12th PCM group. How may I get the cut off list of CCB?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  18. List of top colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 80% in 12th? I want to do BSc(H) in Chemistry
18th July 2014, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th

I want to ask the best course for me. I have got 36% in 12th class so please help me for choosing the right course for me.................
18th July 2014, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th

I want to ask about the best course for me. I have got 36% marks in 12th class so please help me for choosing the right option. which is the best college for me. I want to do BA, BBA or BCA. waiting for your reply.
5th June 2016, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i have got 56 marks in maths.can I get admission in bsc maths with these marks in government college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?