11th September 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE while in 3rd year CSE?

how to prepare gor gate from 3rd year cse dept?...could u please tell me

19th December 2012, 08:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE while in 3rd year CSE?

As you have to attend GATE for the next year, it is quite necessary to start with exam preparations now onwards. Questions asked for the test include engineering mathematics and topics covered under engineering degree in CSE. Detailed syllabus for exam can be collected from GATE prospectus. Frame your studies after creating a convenient time table. Reference books and previous year’s question papers can be used for exam preparation.
19th December 2012, 08:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

As you have to attend GATE for the next year, it is quite necessary to start with exam preparations now onwards. Questions asked for the test include engineering mathematics and topics covered under engineering degree in CSE. Detailed syllabus for exam can be collected from GATE prospectus. Frame your studies after creating a convenient time table. Reference books and previous year’s question papers can be used for exam preparation.
19th December 2012, 09:22 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for M.Sc in Geology. Admission to the course is offered on merit basis and written tests. You can join M.Sc Applied Geology in IIT by qualifying IIT JAM. Pune University, kerala University, etc offer the course. Admission will be offered through entrance exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?