15th February 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?

Can i do mbbs after completing b.sc nursing? Which clgs ofèring the course in kerala? What is the fee structure? Duration of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  3. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  5. Any chance to do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges? -- [New]
  6. Can I do MBBS after finishing BSc Nursing course? Which are the colleges in AP?
  7. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  8. List of colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  9. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  10. How an I apply for MBBS after doing BSc Nursing?
  11. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  12. List of the colleges offering MBBS after BSc Nursing?
  13. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  14. Can we do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What are the opportunities for BSc nurses in defence service?
  15. Colleges offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing in India?
  16. How to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  17. Am I eligible to do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  18. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
3rd April 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?

why nurse grade 2 is apply for both b.sc nursing and GNM ?
20th April 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?

Can I do MBBS after finishing BSc zoology course} which are the colleges in Kerala,and Tamil Nadu ,,,,,,,
20th April 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after finishing BSc zoology,,,,
19th December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for mbbs sfter msc nursing
20th March 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Can i do mbbs after completing bsc.nursing with experience of 3years via entrance exam
7th July 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

the duration of course of MBBS takes how much years after completion of nursing in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?