22nd July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?

I have been complted B.E computer science Egg How to apply sentral govt job ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I need to do next after completion of computer science engineering to get a job in central government? -- [New]
  2. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. For which exams can I apply after completing diploma in computer engineering? For which government job can I apply?
  4. How can I get Government Job after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? How much salary I can get from a Government Job?
  5. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools?
  6. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  7. Any government job for a computer science engineering passed out and while working as SAS programmer with 1.8 years experience?
  8. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  9. How to get a job in IB after completing engineering in computer science and engineering?
  10. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  11. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?
  13. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. How to get a government job after completing M.E in Computer Science and Engineering? Any entrance exams for government job?
  16. Which exam to apply for inorder to get a job in Central Government?
  17. Is there any scope of getting a government job after completing diploma in computer science and engineering?
  18. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?
8th October 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?

How get goverment jop qualification of M.E. cse and age is 33
22nd October 2011, 06:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for central government job after completing B.E computer science engineering?

You can apply for different government jobs after B.E. You can apply for the PSU exams. This will help you to get in to jobs in companies such as NTPC, BHEL, SAIL etc. You can also apply for the bank jobs. You can apply for positions such as clerk, PO etc. You have also options of attending the UPSC/SSC exams.
6th January 2012, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

i have secured 64% in 10th, 57.6% in 12th, and b.tech 3rd year in electrical engineering persuing with 72%. Can i eligible for government and private sector jobs?
19th February 2013, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

My son & duaghter are computer science & engg graduates. how to make them to get entry into PSUs.?
2nd May 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

im a b e qualified student with 67 percent and pass out 2012 batch.
but i have no jobs offer to me why.?
im try to any field but no respons to me. why?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?