3rd March 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?

Hello,

I am Bharathi. I am 34 yrs old completed M.Sc computer science with 81%. What kind of job can I get in either state or central government? want to know about age limit. Can you please give me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the answer.

Thanks.

5th March 2016, 12:26 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?

You can get government job only if you belong to the reserved category because the age limit to apply for the government jobs is between 21-30 years. There is age relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST candidates.

However, here are some of the government jobs to which you can apply for are given below :

* BEL.

* ISRO.

* SAIL.

* CDAC.

* L&T.

* ECIL.

* BSNL.

* IOCL.

* SAIL.

* GAIL.

* Railways.

* Banking sector.

* Armed forces.

* UPSC.

* SSC.

* IAS.

* IFS.
7th March 2016, 02:46 AM
Indian knowledge

Default Re: What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?

After completing the master degree in computer science , you have many options in government as well as private sector. You can apply for the government high school teacher in state board by TET exam . You can also apply for the professor job in university.
You have also chance for IAS ,IPS, SSC jobs also. You also go for jobs goverment companies such as Bsnl , BELL , GAIL , ISRO etc. You also go for upsc exam and banking sector also.
You have many options but your age is uch so if you belong to any reserved caste then it may be more benificial for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?