17th April 2015, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Hi,

I have done my BSc computer science in the pass out year.if there any opening for me.and what are the ideas to easily get a job?tell me some tips. I really wanted to get a Government job soon and get settled in life. It's really hard to survive without a job Kindly help!

Related Questions:
  1. Available Government Jobs after completion of BE in CSE?
  2. Government jobs available for B.E Computer Science and Engineering in Tamilnadu Government? How to apply for the jobs?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs in Polytechnic college after completion of B.E Computer Science?
  4. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  5. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  6. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  7. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  8. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers?
  9. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  10. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required?
  11. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  12. Detailed Information regarding Government Jobs after completion of Computer Science Engineering in MP?
  13. Jobs after B.Sc. Computer Science? Companies giving jobs to BSc Computer Science Graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in computer science?
  15. How to do a government job in Hyderabad after completing MSc in computer science?
  16. What can I do after BSc computer science
  17. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  18. Will there be any chance to apply for government job after completing B.Tech
17th April 2015, 12:10 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?

You are absolutely right that it is really hard to survive without a good job and if the job is government then what to say about career and future because both goes brighter after getting a very good government job for any post but the job must be of government field.

For your kind notice, I would say that it is not so easy to get a government job and also it is not too tough to get a government job because if a person is creative and hard working then he/she may easily secure a government job within a year and have a great career ahead but if one does not work hard then one's destiny will not be with the one that is why you have to choose right way to work hard and get a good job.

You have completed B.Sc in Computer Science graduate and you can apply for following government jobs :

SSC Combined Graduate Level exam for Group C and Group B posts in central government departments.

Bank Probationary Officer and Clerks recruitment in nationalized banks of India including SBI and RBI so you can choose banking sector as your career option and start working towards that.

Railways TC job, ASM job, Commercial clerk and junior clerk jobs on graduation and 12th qualification based.

Assistant Administrative Officer Scale I and Assistants jobs in national level government insurance companies.

Postal and Sorting Assistant jobs in Indian postal circle of a particular state.

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination for LDC and DEO post.

SSC Multi Tasking Staff Examination for the post of MTS non technical grade d.

Police Constable jobs in state police service and constable jobs in central recruitment of CISF, CRPF, ITBP, BSF, SSB etc.

There are many other jobs if you are touch of government jobs and can easily get.

First of all there is a particular selection procedure of each examination in which written examination is most compulsory to qualify whether it is banking or insurance or railway or SSC etc. but written test is must and for some exams, you need to clear mains exam then interview but some of the group c level posts are there for which, you just need to pass written test and computer test and you will be appointed for the job.

So the better tip for your career is that, do not waste your time in just thinking how to survive and get a government job, go to any good coaching center nearby your area, and start going to coaching and learn something.

Tell the teachers and experts that you want to secure a government job at any cost so let you allow to attend classes and also ask them again and again for latest jobs and whether you are eligible for those jobs or not.

Apply for all the jobs which you are eligible for and learn all four subjects which are most common and asked in each exam which are - Mathematics, Reasoning Ability, English Language and General Knowledge and make yourself perfect in each subject because passing marks are not enough, you need to pass exam with higher marks and beat other competitors then only you can get the job and final selection.

Give time of about 6 hours everyday only for preparation means other time that the time of coaching center and practice as much as you can and if you work hard and give 6 extra hours for practice then you can get a government job within 6 months.
17th April 2015, 02:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?

Government Jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science Graduates:

There are many government examinations are waiting for B.Sc Computer Science Graduates. As you are in final year of B.Sc course, you are certainly eligible to apply for almost all government jobs. You can apply for,

>> IBPS RRB Recruitment

>> IBPS Clerk Recruitment

>> IBPS PO and SO Recruitment

>> Staff Selection Commission CGL Recruitment

>> Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment

>> Staff Selection Commission Multi tasking Staff Recruitment

>> LIC AO Recruitment

>> Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment

>> New India Assurance Recruitment

>> Insurance Companies Recruitment

>> Indian Railways

>> Postal Assistant (Postal Department) Recruitment

Apart from these, there are many jobs available for you in Private sector as well. You may apply for top software recruiting companies namely, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, IBM, Accenture. To get selected in MNC companies, I suggest you to pursue MCA in order to find good career growth. To get latest job updates, I suggest you to keep visiting www.freshersworld.com regularly.
17th April 2015, 09:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Dear actually you have studied the graduation with Computer science so you can have opportunities in both Technical and Other sectors. You can apply for " BPO's ( Business Process Outsourcing )" and some other posts in various Software companies.

And you might have a posts like " Programming designer, Computer Operator etc., So you can try in the Technical filed.

But if you want to try in a government sector then you can apply for various State and Central Government jobs with your qualification. For Central government jobs you can give exams like Civil's ,Bank Exams, Indian Railways , Postal and many other exams conducted by UPSC.

In fact for all the above competitive exams you should require the certain eligibility criteria.

1.You should complete the graduation with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized university.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years ( For maximum Exams )

Age relaxation is also applicable for lot of examinations.
24th April 2015, 01:45 PM
Ashwakh

Here are some list of Government jobs and entrance exams which you can apply with your qualification.

1) You can apply for the Civil services exam . ( ias , ips , ifs , etc.)

2) you can apply for the post of Subinspector in police department

3) you can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in banking sector.

4) you can apply for the CDS exam to join in defence services (army , navy , airforce)

5) You can apply for the AFCAT exam to join in airforce

6) You can apply for the RRB exam to join in railway department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?