29th July 2011, 09:44 PM
sruthisankar102

Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?

i am a 6 th semester computer science student do i have any opportunities i central government job sector

Related Questions:
  1. Exams to be written for Central Government jobs for Computer Science students?
  2. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  3. What are the job opportunities for B.Tech computer science students?
  4. How to get a government job after doing B.E in computer science? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for Btech CSE students in Railways?
  6. What are the central government jobs for MSc computer science students?
  7. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  8. What kind jobs are there in central government sector for B.Tech CSE students?
  9. Which course I need to do next after completion of computer science engineering to get a job in central government? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in Central Government for ECE students?
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector for M.Sc Computer Science candidate with one year experience in Software field?
  12. Any government jobs for computer science branch students?
  13. What type of government job we can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science course?
  14. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  15. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  17. Can computer science engineer get good central government job?
  18. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
2nd September 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?

I am completing engineering degree with Computer Sc. & Engineering. And i want a central govenrment job on my engineering(Specially in "Indian Engineering Service")
Please suggest can i apppear in this exam with my engineering degree. mail me at :- [email protected]
2nd September 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do B.Tech Computer Science students have any opportunities in central government job?

I am completing Engineering Degree with Computer Science & Engineering. And i am interested in government service (specially in "Indian Engineering Services").
please suggest me that i can appear in I.E.S. exam or, not also suggest me about some other government services.
mail me at :- [email protected]
5th September 2011, 12:28 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthisankar102 View Post
i am a 6 th semester computer science student do i have any opportunities i central government job sector
If you want to know about jobs for computer engineer in public sector then

there is so much scope in public sector.There is so much requirment for a

computer engineer in public sector.Every department have requirment for

security adminstrator,database adminstrator.So you have so many chances to

get a job in public sector.You can get job after the completion of

graduation.

You should give an entrance paper for govt departments.After that you can

get job in Public sector.
25th January 2012, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

sir,please tell me all the goverment sector for B.TECh CS graduate...
29th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i am a 6th semester BE student of computer science branch i am interested in IAF do you have any apportunites to join
29th January 2012, 10:37 PM
mani_baban

If you want to know about jobs for computer engineer in public sector then

there is so much scope in public sector.There is so much requirment for a

computer engineer in public sector.Every department have requirment for

security adminstrator,database adminstrator.So you have so many chances to

get a job in public sector.You can get job after the completion of

graduation.

You should give an entrance paper for govt departments.After that you can

get job in Public sector.
18th February 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job can i get from Electronics & Telecommunication discipline in IES????
7th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

I am completing Engineering Degree with Computer Science & Engineering. And i am interested in government service
so plz contact this email id [email protected]
my name is Rahul Dwivedi
2nd August 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

can a B.tech student appear for IES exam?
14th June 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am btech cse student of final year i want to know that how can i get the job in goverment sector my email id is [email protected]
14th June 2013, 02:01 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Computer Science Engineers have very limited scope in the government sector. Although you can appear for any entrance exam which requires graduation degree as qualification criteria. If you are looking for good jobs related to your degree then there is only one option.

The option is Public Sector Undertaking. This term is used for companies that are controlled by government. Each company has its own dedicated field. Some are related to oil exploration which some are related to power generation.

The jobs in Public Sector Undertakings is also considered as government job. These companies require Engineering graduates.

Unfortunately there is no common entrance exam. Each company will issue separate notification on the time of its choice. You will have to check whether there is vacancy for the Computer Science Engineers. Only apply if there is.

Before you apply for entrance exam I will recommend appearing for the Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering. There are some Public Sector Undertakings that do not conduct written test. Here you will have to present the GATE score.

PSU Eligibility

1. You should be of Indian origin.

2. Bachelor degree in Engineering is required.

3. 60 percent or more marks in Engineering.

4. There should be no pending backlogs.

5. GATE score is also required.

6. Candidates between 21 to 30 years can apply.

7. There is 3 years relaxation for OBC.

8. The relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST.

List of PSU

BHEL

BEL

GAIL

SAIL

BSNL

MTNL

Indian Railways

ISRO

DRDO

HAL

ONGC

IOCL

HPCL

NPTC
28th February 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

scope of b.tech in computer science engg.
what are the job opportunities for b.Tech in cs student in gov
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?