11th May 2012, 10:51 PM
pooja.atri

How can I apply in computer faculty in government school after doing DOEACC A level and B.A from DU?

Hi,i did doeacc A level and BA pass from DU(correspondance) i want to ask that i am able for computer teacher for 10+2 in govt school and how can i apply?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad?
  2. Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities after doing DOEACC A and B level course?
  4. DOEACC C Level Course-Wireless and Mobile Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. DOEACC B Level Course-Basic Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. DOEACC - C Level, Computer Organisation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Can DOEACC B Level appear for NET exam?
  8. After completing DOEACC B Level how can I appear for GATE exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. DOEACC - C Level Image Processing and Computer Vision Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  11. DOEACC, B Level Course, Computer Graphics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I fill the form of UPTET after completing DOEACC A Level? Minimum criteria for computer teacher?
  13. When are the result of DOEACC O level July going to be announced?
  14. DOEACC C Level Course-Multimedia Technology & Virtual Reality Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Project Management Exam - Download Previous Years Papers
  16. DOEACC C Level Advanced Computer Architecture Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. DOEACC – A Level, A4- R3 Computer Organization Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What are the opportunities after doing DOEACC A and B?
8th June 2023, 01:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in computer faculty in government school after doing DOEACC A level and B.A from DU?

The minimum qualification one should have to be a computer teacher in school or college is that of graduation and postgraduation in related subject or diploma from a recognised institution .
Those who have appeared for NET exam are also eligible.
For application purpose, one can visit the official website of Central Government school organization and there they can fill the form .
The selection will be done on the basis of written exam and interview
Once the school announces the exam date , you can download admit card one week before the exam date through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?