19th October 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC?

I want to know what would be the best option for me, whether to do PGDCA or go through DOEACC A, B, C level courses as i am already physics postgraduate. Also let me know whether PGDCA is euivalent to A, B or C level of doeacc and if so, Please let me know

12th December 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC?

I want to know what is the duration of "A" level course of computer. Further, I want to KNow ?
(i) Is 06 months Diploma in Computer programming equivalent to "A' level.
(ii) Is "A" level computer course equivalent to PGDCA.
16th July 2019, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC?

Difference between A level and PGDCA course?
5th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Nopes, A level is equivalent to Advance diploma in information technology but you can do mca from 3rd semester after a level.
19th February 2022, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

is doeacc a level is equivalent to pgdca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?