6th March 2015, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in construction companies after 3rd year civil engineering

Sir I am third civil engineering I want to join in summer internships in 3-2sem holidays , how can I apply in construction companies. Reply as soon as possible sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. List of Construction companies which offer Inplant Training to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore?
  4. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  7. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Scope of Civil Engineering in 2015 in India and Aborad
  9. Information about construction companies? Where can I do internship?
  10. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  11. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  12. How to apply for Vocational Training in a Company? List of Civil Engineering Companies?
  13. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  14. Construction companies in delhi or gurgaon that offer summer internship to civil engineering students?
  15. How to apply for training in construction companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  16. How may I do Civil Engineer Summer Internship? I've done 3rd year master degree of civil engineering
  17. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  18. List of construction companies in Hyderabad offering summer internships to B.Tech students of civil branch?
23rd May 2015, 01:01 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply in construction companies after 3rd year civil engineering

First of all in any company in which you apply for the summer training, there you should know the basic eligibility criteria.

For the construction companies like
- Japee
- Ambuja
- Birla
- JK
the criteria is-
You must be pursuing BE/ BTECH (Mechanical/ Chemical/ Electrical/ Civil) from a recognized university. Since, you are already from Civil so you are definitely eligible for such companies.

Then after checking all this, you will have to submit the following documents :
- C.V. in the proper format stating your all the qualification.

- Cover letter with your interest in the summer training your previous project work (if any).

to the mailing address of the respective department of summer training. Then on the basis of the number os seats they have they will make a cut off criteria and select the most meritorious candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?