4th October 2010, 11:35 PM
Anjali Pandey22

How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.

6th October 2010, 02:50 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjali Pandey22 View Post
I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from Galgotias College of Engineering & Technology. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.
dear friend,

there is a two way to do summer training with those companies.either you directly go to the HR dept and submit your college authority letter or approach your college's TPO cell to contact that companies.

good luck.
6th October 2010, 04:57 PM
aotiwari

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

contact the respective HR department of companies.
22nd October 2010, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

which are the companies providing industrial training for civil engineering students in kerala?
29th November 2010, 03:13 PM
Debajit Mondal

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from Jadavpur University. How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering.
30th December 2010, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

no one shoul apply
21st January 2011, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I m b.tech (civil engg.)3rd student in bmit jaipur (raj.).how can i apply in dlf gurgao for summer training.
22nd January 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,i m civil eng student of 2nd year what is the way for summer training in construction company
25th January 2011, 08:38 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hiii,
apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

there is a two way to do summer training with those companies.either you directly go to the HR dept and submit your college authority letter or approach your college's TPO cell to contact that companies.

good luck.
26th January 2011, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am2nd year b-tec civil student from dharamsinh desai university of technology (DDIT,NADIAD)
PLEASE GIVE ME THE PROCEDURE TO REGISTER MYSELF IN IIT'S FOR SUMMER CAMP 2011!!
4th February 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir, im 4th sem civil engineering btech student studying in NIT Durgapur im interested in doing a summer training in a good company but dont have any resoureces Plz help me.......
13th February 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year student of civil from rayat bahra engg. clg and tell me the procedure for training in companies . .
13th February 2011, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,im btech 4th sem student of branch civil engg. in Nit silchar. I wana a summer training in NHAI BIHAR. so give a better advice regarding the summer training..
15th February 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i m a 2nd year civil engineering student,and wants internship for 1month in dlf or ntpc.
please help me for that
my email id is : [email protected]
21st February 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am RANA PRITAM 3rd year student of civil engineering fromALLAHABAD AGRICULTURAL INSTITUTE DEEMED UNIVERSITY,ALLAHABAD. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training ............THANKS
24th February 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

apne clg me he building ban rahi h usi me kar lo.
1st March 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i m student of B-tech 4th semister in civil engg. wht is da procedure to apply for summer training in DLF or unitech or Shapoorjii plz help me out.my e-mail id is [email protected]
3rd March 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

what companies ncr that provide summer training?
20th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

sir want summer traning?
5th April 2011, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

requirements for training ???
8th April 2011, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want to do summer training in best companies like L and T , GAMMON INDIA, TATA PROJECT, SHAPOORJI PALLONJI, HCC, DLF
kindly guide me how i can apply for this companies. please give wide information about it.
8th April 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for summer tarining in unitech for civil engineering 2year student
2nd May 2011, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir
I want to do summer training in best companies like L&T PWD GAMMON INDIA .
Kindly guide me how i can apply for this copanies pleses give wide information about it.
8th May 2011, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year student of civil engineering.plz tell me the procedure for summer training in L&T,Adani and DLF.
16th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir .....i am B.TECH STUDENT (2nd year)help me how can apply the summer training in best companies DLF, L&T.WHILE i have the five month experiences in local construction companies.
24th May 2011, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

I Am a 3rd yr B.E student branch Electronics and coomunication, I wanted to know if i could do a summer training in any construction company.
4th June 2011, 01:28 PM
vekariya jignesh

Default apply for summer training

I beg to say that my self vekariya jignesh bhagwant university 3rd year 6th sem.if you have any vacancy for summer training please inform me.THANK YOU
5th September 2011, 03:04 PM
md asif alam

[md asif alam I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from annamalai university. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer
30th September 2011, 09:29 PM
ANKIT050

How to apply for summer training in constructions companies like DLF and Unitech for civil engineering

Quote: Originally Posted by Anjali Pandey22

dear friend,

good luck.
ankit
8th November 2011, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I want to know the companies offering In-Plant training for civil engineering students in Trichy district. Will you pls guide me?
21st December 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year civil student. i have 1 arrear. my inplant training is possible?
31st December 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of mmmec gorakhpur , i want to do summer training like dlf and l&t
19th January 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i m 3rd year civil student.i want to do summer training in DLF OR L&T
7th February 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a 2nd year student of civil engineering from Bengal Institute Of Technology & Management(SANTINIKETAN,W.B) Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.
Name- Anant Kumar
[email protected],
Mb. No.-08535960201
17th March 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of civil engg.from Brown Hills College Of Engg. & Tech.(MDU) aplply for summar training in DLF.
Name-Quamar Raghib
[email protected]
mob.no.-09718514882
19th March 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 3rd year student of civil engg.from skyline institute of engineering and tech gr.noida (G.B.T.U) aplply for summar training in DLF.
Name-kuldeep singh yadav
[email protected]
mob.no.-08802782321
31st August 2012, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to traning in construction company....
6th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd year student of civil engineering in IIT kharagpur...where can i do intern for 1 month in december?? how to apply for that particular company.?? plz help me...

my email [email protected]
12th December 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I am 3rd year civil engineering student from IIIT Basar, i wanted to to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF and unitech. so can u pls suggestp me how to approach to do internship in those mentioned companies, how can i apply for those companies, in which are the places the company branches are there?? pls mail me to [email protected]
17th May 2013, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year civil student in MRIEM(MDU),Rohtak.i want to do summer training in DLF construction company (Gurgaon).
Name-Pawan Kumar
[email protected]
Mob no-09992938069
23rd May 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

i m a 3rd year student in brcm bahal(mdu rohtak).i want to do summer training for 6 weeks in dlf or l&t...so plz let me knw the procedure to apply 4 the training.......
[email protected]
27th May 2013, 04:26 PM
jatin gupta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I m b.tech (civil engg.)3rd student in bmit jaipur (raj.).how can i apply in dlf gurgao for summer training.
respected sir,
i don't how to apply for summer training in any construction company . please tell me the procedure to apply for training in NHAI , DLF etc...
27th May 2013, 04:31 PM
jatin gupta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir,
i don't how to apply for summer training in any construction company . please tell me the procedure to apply for training in NHAI , DLF etc...

please reply me on my email id
i.e [email protected]
12th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
,i m pursuing in bachelor of enginering in civil branch from rajiv gandhi technical university.sir please send me the procedure to apply for join as trainee in any construction group.
email:[email protected]
thankyou sir
18th June 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i m gaurav pathak 3rd year student pursuing civil engg. from bhopal m.p. I want to do training from mnc companies...so plz suggest me some companies n how to get trainings in them for atleast 1 month....rply as soon as possible
15th July 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

I am vishalakshi studyng 4th year student of civil engineering from GMIT DAVANGERE . Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training. I am interested to go for training ..
9th February 2014, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
my self subhash kumar saini 3rd year civil engineerning student from college of engineerning &technology, bikaner
i am intrested in DLF and L&T for summer training.so sir tell me
selection procedure in my favourite DLF company.
Plz sir
and also give some ideas of DLF and other construction companys for summer training.......plz rpy on my e-mail "[email protected]" as soon as possible.......
9th February 2014, 04:03 AM
Subhash kumar saini

Respected sir,
my self subhash kumar saini civil engineerning 3rd year student from college of engineerning & technology ,BIKANER.
I am intrested in DLF and L&T companies for summer training.so i want selection procedure in these companies.....plz tell me as soon as possible.
17th February 2014, 03:19 PM
budhrajnagar

]I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from bmit (east campus) jaipur College of Engineering & Technology. Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in dlf and about the other construction companies giving summer training.
email [email protected]
28th February 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year student of civil engineering from SHAHEED BHAGAT SINGH STATE TECHNICAL CAMPUS ,FEROZEPUR(PUNJAB) .Please tell me about the way to apply for summer training in DLF & about the other construction companies

[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?