2nd August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for CPT? Procedure for registration?

i want to know that how can i apply for cpt
what is the process of registration?

30th August 2012, 10:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for CPT? Procedure for registration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that how can i apply for cpt
what is the process of registration?
There are basically two ways through which you may register for Common Proficiency Test Course:
  • Offline Mode: In order to apply through offline mode, you will have to obtain the prospectus along with the application form from any of the regional office/branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The application forms are available throughout the year.

• Online Mode: In order to register for the Common Proficiency Test Course, Click Here.

The Registration Fee for Common Proficiency Test, either registered online or through offline mode, is Rs.6000 excluding examination fee and examination application fee.

As far as eligibility criteria is concerned, in order to register for the Common Proficiency Test Course, candidate must have passed secondary level of examination whereas to take the Common Proficiency Test, qualifying 10+2 level of examination is mandatory.

For further information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
28th November 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for CPT? Procedure for registration?

How can i parsuad cpt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?