23rd December 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms

i am apply to dce form pls advice me and give me the details

31st August 2016, 07:28 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for DCE? Where to get the forms

DCE stands for Delhi College of Engineering. was established in the year 1941, It is one of the oldest Engineering Colleges of India & first Engineering College of Delhi. The Delhi College of Engineering is affiliated by Delhi Technology University.

For admission in Delhi College of Engineering candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Delhi College of Engineering admission in your 12th class is 60%. 50% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering. For admission, you have to contact the college administration of Delhi College of Engineering.

In order to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. To get the application form go to the official website of Delhi College of Engineering. Click on apply online at the home page of official website. Here you will get the application form link.

For more information you can contact at given below address:

Delhi Technological University
Bawana Rd, Shahabad Daulatpur, Shahabad Daulatpur
Village, Rohini, New Delhi,
DL 110042 ‎
011 2729 6337 ‎
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?