18th June 2011, 02:33 PM
ankur rai

Last date for admission in Delhi College of Engineering? How to get admission in it?

which is d last date 4r admission in Delhi college of enginering ? How to get admission in it?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for admission in Delhi College of Engineering? How to get admission in it?
  2. How to get admission in Delhi College of Engineering?
  3. Last date to apply for admission in Diploma engineering at PUSA, Delhi? -- [New]
  4. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  5. Colleges in which I can do B.Ed Teaching Training course in Delhi/NCT? Last date of admission?
  6. What are the eligibility criteria for admission in Delhi for Engineering with low rank in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get admitted in NCR region after scoring UPSEE rank of 11477?
  8. How to take admission in Delhi College of Engineering? I have scored 68% in intermediate bihar board
  9. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  10. How can I apply for AIEEE exam? What's the eligibility criteria? List of banks in Delhi where I can find registration forms?
  11. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  12. Last date of admission to ITI Electrical(Delhi)? Requirements for admission in the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission in Delhi B.Tech colleges?
  14. Can I complete my Graduation course after 5-6 years of gap?
  15. Should I stay in Chandigarh Engineering College or shift to IPU delhi college if the former is not refunding the fees? How are both the colleges?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed in Jaipur University? Last date to get admission?
  17. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  18. How to get admission in Haryana or Delhi? Last date for admission? I have got 548 GATE score
30th October 2011, 01:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date for admission in Delhi College of Engineering? How to get admission in it?

HI,
NOTIFICATION for admissions in DCE is announce in month march and April and exam will be held in may. you can get admissions in DCE by two ways through
- AIEEE
-DCE ENTRANCE EXAM
GOOD LUCK!
18th January 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admission in Delhi College of Engineering? How to get admission in it?

date of entrance exam for dce(for b.tech)???
24th January 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to know why the admission form/notification date or information about dce 2012 b.tech. programmes for outside delhi students or admission through aieee not
diplayed on dce website.

amar nagar(parent)
25th March 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that.....if i got 50% marks in PCM in 10 2(XII).......so i will be eligible for engg. entrance for AIEEE.........????????????
25th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that.......if i got 50% marks in PCM in 10 2(XII)
so i will be eligible for engg. entrance in AIEEE
9th April 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

applying for dce 2012 wil be after AIEEE exam only. no filling of forms till now ?
10th April 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me frm where to get the application form for dce 2012
20th May 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

i want admission for b.tech in delhi
29th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date for admission in delhi college of engineering
19th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how i get adm in DCE as i m dropper and i got 66% marks in 12 &59% in pcm. which exam i have to qualify to get admission? PLZ HELP
29th November 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that, Is there any option to take admission in engineering course after B.Sc......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?