14th August 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor

how can one apply in govt. college after clearing net exam for the post of assistant professor.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Professor in any management college?
  4. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post?
  5. Am I eligible for assistant professor post after clearing UGC NET with less than 50%?
  6. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  7. Details about NET entrance exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  8. When will be the recruitment opportunity open for faculty in any position?
  9. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college? -- [New]
  10. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  11. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  12. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  14. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
  15. Am i eligible for the post of assistant professor in government aided colleges? I am working as a lecturer under self finance scheme in B.Ed college
  16. Am i eligible for assistant professor post in government polytechnic colleges after completing MSc and M.Tech computer science with first class
  17. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  18. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
19th August 2012, 09:29 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor

One should search for suitable vacant positions in various government colleges first. Information on this will be published in government job portals, employment news papers, official websites etc. You will get short listed for selection process in specific colleges based on your NET score. On getting short listed for the same, you have to attend a teaching demo and personal interview as well.
7th September 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply in government college after clearing NET exam for the post of Assistant Professor

can i apply for the position of assistant professor in management colleges? i have completed my b.tech in 2009 and MBA this year. i have given NET Exam this year and if got through it then , how can i apply to these colleges.?
14th January 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i am per-suing BA with E
nglish literature. what more qualifications i need to become an english proffesor
30th June 2013, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

If I can got through NET Exam can I apply in the govt colleges of other states from where I do not belong.? Actually i have a plan to shift after couple of years either in Hyderabad or Delhi.

Do I need to clear NET Exam to apply in the private colleges.?

What are the criterias to get selected for the position of Assistant Prof both in Private & Govt college.?

Please reply... As your reply matters a lot for taking my decision.
10th August 2013, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

if i want a job of asst prof in my hometown or near by place?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?