1st July 2013, 11:23 AM
guest1111

How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?

Hi,
I have completed my graduation in B.Sc(maths,electronics and computer science).I want to apply for group1 exams.Am i eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  2. What are the jobs after completing graduation in computer science
  3. Can I apply for IAF after completing my graduation? I am doing B.Tech from computer science
  4. Can I apply for IAF after completing graduation? What is the eligibility criteria for it? I am doing computer science
  5. Can I apply for Merchant Navy after completing graduation in computer science?
  6. How to get admission in ISRO after 12th?
  7. Direct admission in 3rd year B.E Computer Science or Electronics after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I apply for a good railway job after completing graduation with computer science honors?
  9. Can I get any option subject after completing PG in computer science?
  10. Being an IRB Cadet is it possible to apply for higher training after completing graduation in Arts?
  11. Can I apply for any good railway job after completing my graduation with computer science honors? What is the preparation required?
  12. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science? -- [New]
  13. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  14. How can I apply for TET exam after completing MSc computer science with B.Ed
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in USA in any computer science subject after completing my B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  16. How to prepare for group I exam after completing B.Tech from computer science?
  17. Which are the companies for ECE students?
  18. Which course is better between B.Tech computer science and electronics?
30th September 2016, 07:05 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?

If you mean officer's jobs ( group I ) then you are to appear for entrance examination after bachelor degree.

The required qualification to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. For jobs in core department the graduation must be in a particular discipline.

So, you are eligible to appear for UPSC Civil Service Examination after qualifying you will be recruited as an group I officer.
22nd December 2017, 10:30 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: How can I apply for group I exam after completing graduation in BSc(Maths, Electronics and Computer Science)?

Yes, ofcourse, you are definitely eligible to apply for Group-1 exam conducted by APPSC as you have completed your B.SC degree.
Graduation from UGC recognised institution or university is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for this exam.
Age limit to apply for this exam is 18-42 years for General category, 18-45 years for OBC category and 18-47 years for SC and ST category candidates.
And the selection process of group-1 exam is preliminary exam, main examination and personal interview.
Preliminary exam is objective type and is conducted to shortlist the candidates for main exam and marks obtained in this exam are not considered for final selection.
Main exam is conducted in 5 papers and is descriptive type exam.
Personal interview is conducted to the candidates who qualified in main exam & candidates are shortlisted by adding marks obtained by them in both main exam, personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?