15th February 2023, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Hindi Teacher in Odisha?

Sir I have completed my graduation after I have completed Hindi kobid and Ratna. So how can I apply for Hindi Teacher in Odisha?

16th February 2023, 10:26 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How can I apply for Hindi Teacher in Odisha?

To become a Hindi teacher in Odisha, you need to fulfill certain eligibility criteria and follow the recruitment process set by the government. Here are the general steps to apply for Hindi Teacher in Odisha:

Check eligibility: You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Hindi as one of the subjects with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. In addition, you need to qualify for the state level Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) conducted by the Odisha government.

Keep an eye out for vacancies: Keep an eye on the official website of the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) and the Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for the latest vacancies for Hindi teachers.

Apply for the post: Once the vacancy is announced, you can apply for the post through the official website of the Odisha government. You will have to fill out the application form, attach the required documents, and pay the application fee.

Attend the selection process: After applying, you will have to attend the selection process, which typically includes a written test, interview, and document verification.

Get selected and join: If you are selected, you will be notified, and you will have to complete the joining formalities to become a Hindi teacher in Odisha.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?