15th February 2023, 11:10 PM
Brigid Jelimo

Am I allowed to pursue Diploma in pharmacy with a C in Biology?

Am I allowed to pursue Diploma in pharmacy with a C in Biology?

16th February 2023, 10:06 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Am I allowed to pursue Diploma in pharmacy with a C in Biology?

The eligibility requirements for pursuing a Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) can vary depending on the institution and country. In general, most institutions require a minimum of a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) or Mathematics (PCM) as core subjects.

Having a C grade in Biology may be considered a borderline case for admission to D.Pharm programs, and it would be best to check the specific requirements of the institution you are interested in to see if they accept C grades in Biology. Additionally, you may also need to qualify in an entrance exam conducted by the respective state or institution to secure admission in a D.Pharm program.

It's also worth noting that while D.Pharm can lead to a career as a pharmacist, it is not the same as a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) degree, which is a more comprehensive and in-depth course of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?