15th February 2023, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the University of Kolkata? What is the process of get admit in there?

I am himel das. I completed higher secondary at Khulna in Bangladesh. I want to study in university of Kolkata in mass communication and journalism subject. How can I apply for the university? What is the process of get admit in there? And what kind of documents would be needed there?

16th February 2023, 10:31 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: How can I apply for the University of Kolkata? What is the process of get admit in there?

To apply for admission to the University of Kolkata (Calcutta) in mass communication and journalism, you would need to follow these steps:

Eligibility criteria: Before applying, you should check the eligibility criteria for the program you wish to apply for. Make sure you meet all the necessary requirements. You must have completed a recognized higher secondary education program or an equivalent qualification, which is typically equivalent to 10+2 or A levels.

Application: You can apply for the program online through the university's website. You will need to fill in the application form and provide the necessary documents.

Documents: The documents required for admission may vary depending on the program you are applying for, but typically, you would need to submit your academic transcripts, mark sheets, certificates, passport-sized photographs, and any other relevant documents such as proof of identity, residence, and nationality.

Admission test: Some programs may require an admission test or interview, so make sure to check the admission requirements for the program you wish to apply for.

Pay the application fee: After completing the application, you will need to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid online or through a bank deposit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?