21st March 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

What qualification and QR is needed for Hindi Teacher post in Odisha Schools?

I have completed my matriculation & +2 at mumbai. Now I want to be a Hindi teacher in odisha. So tell me what qualification and QR is needed to get Hindi Teacher post in any Odisha school?

22nd March 2016, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What qualification and QR is needed for Hindi Teacher post in Odisha Schools?

For Hindi teacher job you need B.A in Hindi with B.Ed qualification. For government school teaching job you have to qualify exams like TET/CTET.

At present you are not eligible for teaching jobs. You need to complete graduation and then be prepared for B.Ed admission. After that qualify exams like TET/CTET.
17th September 2016, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What qualification and QR is needed for Hindi Teacher post in Odisha Schools?

With B.Com.,Ratna in Hindi and M.A.(hindi) can we get government contractual teacher job in odisha ?
6th April 2018, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

In case one sanskrit teacher get by m.a qualification govtgive high salary butahindi teacher have equalqualification whysalary was not equal my question both are teaching same orqualification
21st December 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am arts graduate and proveen degree holder with 5o% marks .The question is for which post I am eligible in Education Dept?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?