1st October 2016, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?

Hi, I want to join ISRO after completing my 12th class. I want to be independent as soon as possible. I have heard that ISRO admits youngsters. Plese guide me, how can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?

14th October 2016, 11:44 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to join ISRO after completing my 12th class. I want to be independent as soon as possible. I have heard that ISRO admits youngsters. Plese guide me, how can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?
ISRO stand for Indian Space Research Organization and it basically deals with the space technology and exploration of many new things that is happening in the galaxy/space.

Eligibility to join ISRO:

> > In order to join ISRO the minimum qualification an aspirant needs to have is first class in BE/B.Tech or equivalent in exam with minimum 65% or CGPA 6.84 on a ten scale.

> > Candidates appearing for final year are eligible to apply.

> > Age limit : minimum 18 years and maximum age is 35 years.

So, according to your educational qualification you are not eligible to join ISRO now but after completion of your B.Tech degree or its equivalent examination you will be able to apply for ISRO entrance examination. But first you need to complete your graduation level of study with science stream.
7th April 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for job in ISRO after 12th?

Hi Sir, I am studying 12. I want to became a research scientist. So I can join isro. How can I join isro? Please sir reply to me.please...... I am really really want to became scientist. Please help me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?