31st July 2012, 10:56 PM
patel dharmik m

Can I apply in ISRO for job after completing B.E in Civil Engineering?

i complet b.e. in civil eng . then i can apply isro for job give full details

26th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO for job after completing B.E in Civil Engineering?

Can i get a job in isro centre after my completion of civil in engineering
25th February 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply in ISRO for job after completing B.E in Civil Engineering?

Can I apply in ISRO for job after completing B.E in Civil Engineering
25th February 2013, 09:13 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

YES, you can apply

Currently ISRO has advertised the vacancy for:
Scientists/Engineers-Civil
Scientists/Engineers-Electrical
Scientists/Engineers-Refrigeration

Below is the Eligibility criteria to apply for this exams.
BE/BTECH in relevant stream of engineering with minimum aggregate of 65% marks

Age- Maximum age to apply for the General Candidates is 35 years
OBC can apply till 38 years
SC/ST can apply till 40 years

You have to apply online through ISRO website www.isro.gov.in if you meet the above eligibilty criteria by 14th March 2013

After application, only candidates shortlisted by ISRO will be allowed to give the written tests on 5th May 2013
25th February 2013, 10:46 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
Yes friend you can apply for the Indian space and research organization ISRO being from the civil engineering department as civil engineering is eligible for the posts as an engineer in ISRO. The minimum qualification is that you should be having a minimum of 65% aggregate in your graduation. a 2 years experience in your relevant field is also cumpolsary. The maximum age that is applicable for the ISRO scientist position is 35 years. For more details you can log onto www.isro.gov.in
Gud luck
2nd April 2018, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I'm in 1st year civil engineer. In future i like to join ISRO. For crack the examination of ISRO in coming day what I do from this stage
29th August 2018, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am in 2nd year civil student. I would like to join ISRO.What can I do and what exam to write? How can I come to ISRO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?