19th June 2012, 02:30 PM
saransh paliwal

How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?

how i can apply for jobs in software company or mncs like hcl. infosys wipro join plzz tell me the procedure be an employs in these copany and how can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. Should Backlogs be mentioned in Resume?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Job in top MNC with an aggregate of 60.1% upto 3rd year of B.Tech?
  3. Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  4. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher? -- [New]
  5. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  6. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  8. Any job for me after BSc degree or BCA?
  9. Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?
  10. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  11. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
  12. How to apply for 6 weeks industrial training in Microsoft, HCL, WIPRO and Infosys?
  13. How to do 2 months of internship after 4th semester? How to apply in companies like HCL, WIPRO, Infosys Gurgaon
  14. Companies for on-campus placement on the basis of marks for MCA students?
  15. Am I able to get a job in MNC like TCS,HCL, WIPRO Microsoft Infosys after completing BSc and 3 years diploma in Software Engineering from NIIT?
  16. How to apply for 6 week Industrial Training of HCL, Wipro and Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which IT Companies am I eligible having scored less than 60% in 12th class and 70% in B.Tech course?
  18. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
28th October 2012, 10:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?

Eligibility requirements to apply in these companies depend on job profile. Fresh candidates are mostly recruited to technical as well as BPO jobs. For Technical jobs engineering graduates are mostly preferred. Candidates with consistent score of 65% marks and above can apply in Infosys, where as Wipro considers candidates with 60%. Details can be collected from the company website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?