29th May 2011, 12:05 AM
kamthan srashti

Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?

Hi!!!!!! I am srashti ,student of B.Tech(ICT) 1 yr & t wants to do my summer training from pune. So plse suggest me the procedure for applying in top MNCs' like TCS, Infosys ,wipro etc.And also the courses which are sutable for my field.
With best Regards,

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply in top MNC's like Wipro, Infosys after passing PG in MSc Computer Science
  2. Can I apply for top MNCs like TCS and Infosys?
  3. What is the procedure to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys and Wipro?
  4. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Wipro, Infosys and IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student? When to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  9. After completing MCA training is required to get a good job?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys like companies?
  11. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  13. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, IBM, Oracle, Wipro and Infosys for MCA 4th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  16. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  17. How may I get information about postal recruitment? When will exam be held for the same?
  18. How can I apply for jobs in software company or MNC's like HCL, Infosys, WIPRO?
29th May 2011, 10:43 AM
Deb51

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?

to apply for training in MNCs like TCS, Infosys etc you have to contact with their training department. they will provide you details about the training program. but without any reference to do training from such MNCs are really difficult. mainly reference holder candidates get chance to do training from their. if you have any reference then contact with him. he will support you a lot.
29th May 2011, 03:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Top MNCs like TCS, Infosys, Wipro? Which are the courses suitable to my field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamthan srashti View Post
hi!!!!!! I am srashti ,student of b.tech(ict) 1 yr & t wants to do my summer training from pune. So plse suggest me the procedure for applying in top mncs' like tcs, infosys ,wipro etc.and also the courses which are sutable for my field.
With best regards,
sorry to say dear those mnc company does't provide any kind training in the 1 st year.

After 3 rd year you may contact to office of tcs,wipro,infy.

Also they will give you some valuable solution.

Best of luck dear
8th June 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi ,

I would like to know the opportunities for BSC(computer science) students in wipro, satyam and infosys companies

Hussainaiah Mangali
26th June 2011, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my btech 4 th year according to present IT situation
is it better to try for a job in my college placemnts or domtech
plzz suggest me i am in great confusion
1st July 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamthan srashti View Post
hi!!!!!! I am srashti ,student of b.tech(ict) 1 yr & t wants to do my summer training from pune. So plse suggest me the procedure for applying in top mncs' like tcs, infosys ,wipro etc.and also the courses which are sutable for my field.
With best regards,
hiiii baby love u so much i am sohappy to know that u r so dedicate for study u contact with my mail id [email protected]
11th July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
Iam a student of MCA(Sem V) and in Sem VI we have to do internship it's a must. I would like to know the opportunities for doing internship in wipro, satyam or infosys companies.And also tell me how to apply for that.

Priya Mehra
11th July 2011, 11:26 PM
digvijaygarg

See in order to get training wether in MNCs or in government even...either you need to have an impeccable record in academics from a good college or you need to have contacts with the authorities...Most training slots are filled through campus or through contacts...Try to find out contacts in the industry in which you want to work
13th July 2011, 11:11 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

It is always a great idea to get training in the field of engineering while you are doing the course. This will help you to gain the required knowledge and also get the required skill set. Most of the top companies that you have mentioned have the provision of training or internship programs. The procedure usually to apply for training program is through their Hr department. You will have to send them your resume and then if they select you, you will be called upon for the training program. You will have a better chance to make it for their training program if you have any reference in that company. They will always prefer a candidate with reference rather than an unknown candidate.
13th July 2011, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

i am mca 3 yr student and i want to get training from mnc like tcs,wipro etc.i haven any reference.pls tell me how it is possible ?and to whom i should contact?
26th July 2011, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

i m in btwch 4 th year,and want to know the procedure to join mnc?
30th August 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

i would like to know oppurtunities for mba students in companies like wipro tcs
i have finished my courses like c c java
database
31st August 2011, 03:26 AM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

For applying in MNCs you have to clear a written exam held by that company and after clearing this there is an interview and then you can get a job.
23rd October 2011, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hello m Gaurav from lucknow.....
nw m doing MCA currently m in IInd year... any body have any to join MNC for internship in last semester....
if you hav any idea then plzzz contact me on mahhh
email id... [email protected]
23rd October 2011, 12:11 PM
kashygaurav

hiii... m Gaurav from lucknow....
m doing MCA nw m in IInd year.... i want to join internship in MNC's like TCS, infosys, wipro, HCL etc....
if any body have a idea of join MCA in MNC's plzzz contact me on mahhh
email id.. [email protected]
14th June 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir/madem, I have done diploma in cs from govt. girls polytechnic. Can i apply in wipro, infosis, tcs and other mnc's and how. Plz tell me at my id
[email protected]

plz sir. Thank you
29th June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

hiii... m kriti mathur from jaipur....
m doing MCA nw m in 5th sem.... i want to join internship in MNC's like TCS, infosys, wipro, HCL in puna and banglore etc....
if any body have an idea of way to join 6th month training in MNC's plzzz contact me on
email [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I m post graduate in statistics,wthr i can apply in mnc?
19th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

how to apply in mnc for the legal post ? i am law graduate and i did my master Degree also (LLM) and i m pursuing c.s also, i am trying from last 3 months but i did not get any job in MNC.
2nd October 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO GET TRAINING IN TOP MNC COMPANIES IN MSCIT 4TH SEM?
7th November 2013, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

hai..
iam DEEPA EZUTHACHAN
doing job in nationalized company. apart from this iam also pusuing MBA.
i also want to join in MNCS i want to know full procedures of it .steps how to achieve it.
28th September 2015, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello,sir i am shubham belokar attending degree in electrical branch for second year facing difficulty,what to do after degree as i pass out diploma with 1 class in electrical
7th April 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I've just completed 12th class with non med. Stream . Can i get a job in MNCs after doing BSc or MSc IT. OR what else should i do to take job in MNC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?