18th July 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for KSET, UGC NET exam if I am 25 years old girl?

I am 25 year old girl ,how many time can apply kset ,ugc net exam .and upto how many age under can apply it.

13th November 2015, 06:34 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for KSET, UGC NET exam if I am 25 years old girl?

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and the same examination is conducted twice every year by CBSE on the behalf of UGC for selection of deserving one for JRF ( Junior Research Fellowship ) or recruitment as assistant professor in the universities approved by UGC.

--> The minimum qualification which you must have to appear in the same examination are as her under :-

* You must have completed your Master's degree with anyone subject out of 84 mentioned on the official webpage of NET with at least 55% aggregate ( in case of reserved category candidate it must not below 50% ) from a recognized university.

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying below 28 years for joining JRF ( for reserved category candidates there is provision of age relaxation of 5 years ). For recruitment as assistant professor there is no age limit.

So being 25 years old you are eligible for NET as many time as you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria.

For more details about the subjects, syllabus & question pattern and updates regarding the same examination you can refer to the link www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?