12th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Naib Tehsildar?

I am a student of bsc 3rd year but my result is pending. My academic record is enough good i have a ALC certificate also. How can l apply for naib tehsildar?

12th April 2015, 09:46 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for Naib Tehsildar?

# You have expressed the wish to aaply for the post of Naib Tehsildar which is advertised by Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) in all leading newspaper of State Jammu and Kashmir two or three day ago.

# Please go through the advertised in detail, you will find that candidate must be graduate in any discipline. Here, candidate in the final year or candidate awaiting their result are not eligible.

# The prescribed educational qualification for the post of Naib Tehsildar is:

* Graduate in any discipline
* Working knowledge of Urdu language (as Urdu is the official language of State Jammu and Kashmir).

# Please note that only J&K domiciled candidate can apply for this post. Candidate from other states are not eligible. Only permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir are eligible to apply.

# Age-limit prescribed for this post of Naib Tehsildar is given below:

* 18-40 years for General category
* 18-43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
* 18-42 years for Physically Handicapped category

# Candidates who are fulfilling the required eligibility conditions can apply.

# Candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode by visiting the official website of Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) which is http://jkssb.nic.in

# After visiting the official website of JKSSB, candidates have to click on the link "Apply Online". Here candidates have to enter all the personal particulars such as name, parentage, address, date of birth, educational qualification with marks & percentage etc.

# Candidates have also to upload his/her photograph, scanned signature and left hand thumb impression.

# After completion of online submission of application form, candidate will have to take a print of that application along with a challan concerning J&K Bank. Candidate has to submit the exam fee of Rs. 400/- in any branch of J&K Bank withing next three days. After submission of exam fee in J&K Bank, the online submission is completed.
13th April 2015, 07:01 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

:::::::::Eligibility criteria for the post of Naib Tehsildar:::::::::::

:::::::::Educational Eligibility criteria for the post of Naib Tehsildar:::::::::::

You must be a graduate in any discipline from recognized Indian institution.
You must have Working knowledge of Urdu language (as Urdu is the official language of State Jammu and Kashmir).

:::::::::Age limit criteria for the post of Naib Tehsildar:::::::::::

18-40 years for General category
18-43 years for SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC
18-42 years for Physically Handicapped category

You can apply only through onlinemode by visiting the official website of Jammu Kashmir Service Selection Board (JKSSB) http://jkssb.nic.in
10th February 2017, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Is only knowledge of Urdu required or your subject of Urdu should be in graduation or other lower class.
15th May 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I have knowledge of punjabi ,hindi and english so please tell me is it possible for me to apply for this job ?
12th July 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

The state language language is telugu but i dont know telugu i am eligible for ap tehsildarm?
20th October 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir what i can do to qualify exam for tehsildar .you give me some knowledge for tehsildar exam.
4th February 2020, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I have knowledge of hindiand english but not urdu so plz tell me what should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?