6th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for officer post in Army Cadet course?

How to apply for the officer post ..Army cadet course...please tell me

14th August 2012, 07:55 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for officer post in Army Cadet course?

Candidates need to apply for the job through prescribed application format available in the notification. Candidates need to attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe in Red ink the name of post to be applied for and send it along with copies of all relevant certificates to the following address, Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-1) QMG’s Branch, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No-4 RK Puram, New Delhi – 110 066 only through ordinary post on or before 17-08-2012.
14th August 2012, 11:29 PM
yogesh8955347778

I think you are eligible for joining Indian army at the age of 23 years & being a commerce graduate. The permanent commission provides opportunities for men with graduate degree to join army as officers through graduate direct entry scheme.

The UPSC holds an all-India competitive examination, known as the Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE), twice a year for University graduates or equivalent. Successful candidates can join Indian Military Academy for their pre- commission training.

Age limit:
Candidate should be in the age of 19-24.

The course commences each year in the month of January and July. Interested candidates can apply in response to advertisement in March /April & Oct. Nov.
16th July 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

My name is sandip and i do the job in indian army and my age is 22. How can i aapply for offcers exam in army . Tell me.
17th August 2013, 06:04 PM
jagtap santosh

How to apply for the officer post ..Army cadet course...please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?