12th June 2013, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class

i am passed the 12th exam & also qualified in NEET(National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG)2013. I want to apply for paramedical courses. which procedure i have to follow?

Related Questions:
19th April 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for paramedical courses? I have passed 12th class

how to apply for paramedical courses after 10 2? Please tell dates of applying forms.
22nd May 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY 12TH AND I WANT TO STUDY PYARAMEDICALS PLEASE GET ME INFORMATION ABOUT THIS COURSE AND GOOD COLLEGE TO STUDY
14th July 2016, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How many years I have study in paramedical and what perctage should be in 12th
21st June 2017, 10:15 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Paramedical course eligibility details, admission process details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in PCM/ PCB with minimum 45% from any recognized board.
- The age limit 17 - 27 years.

Admission process:
- You need to apply for the college by visiting the official website.
- Fill the application forms available in their sites and submit it.
- You need to attend & qualify the entrance exam conducted by the universities. This process may vary based on the university.
- In some universities there is direct entry based on the previous year performance.
28th June 2017, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12 the class with nutrition, chemistry, biology, computer application so can i sit in this course
25th July 2018, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th in 61% mark then I have pass neet how Can I apply for paramedical course in tamilnadu collages?
19th July 2020, 10:45 AM
Siddharth717

Paramedical course eligibility details, admission process details are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their 10+2 or equivalent education in PCM/ PCB with minimum 45% from any recognized board.
- The age limit 17 - 27 years.

Admission process:
- You need to apply for the college by visiting the official website.
- Fill the application forms available in their sites and submit it.
- You need to attend & qualify the entrance exam conducted by the universities. This process may vary based on the university.
- In some universities there is direct entry based on the previous year performance.
15th August 2020, 09:59 AM
deepikapandey9999

If that is the case, first find out if a local college or technical school offers emt courses. Although there are associate degree options I dont believe thier wholly necessary. If you can pass the national registry of EMT thats all you need since a good medic is “made in the field”. Books are only the baseline of knowledge.

If not, offers online courses as does so many others. Again if your only option is a university I make the recommendion that you use those two years towards something else unless you really want to be a medic.

Go to Google and search a college who offers this course, after doing this the first step is to go to the college website, read about the course see fee structure and contact to a college department and the last step is to fill the application form which is compulsory
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?