23rd January 2017, 07:37 PM
rkapri

How can I apply for PGT having 3.5 years experience in Operations after MBA?

Hi I have completed my MBA in 2014 in Marketing and Finance and almost 3.5 years of experience in Operations. And now I am looking for being a teacher in KVS. How can I apply for the PGT and do I need to do something additional with this. Is B.Ed mandatory for being a teacher in KVS.

Please help me out for this Query.

Related Questions:
  1. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Industrial Pharmacy after completion of B.Pharm and with 14 years industrial experience?
  3. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  4. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  5. Procedure to do part time Ph.D in Management after completion of MBA with 11 years of corporate experience? Which college to apply? -- [New]
  6. How to get a job in Bank Officer Operations with the help of 9 years experience in various fields?
  7. Is it a good decision to go for MBA operations management from SMU(Distance Course) after completing BSc Chemistry and having 4 years experience in Manufacturing?
  8. What are the opportunities in Finance? I have done MBA in operations and finance
  9. Syllabus for AAI Manager Insurance - Operations
  10. Which SAP module is suitable for Instrumentation engineer also having MBA in Operations & Marketing?
  11. Names of the institutes or colleges from where I can do MBA in Operations and Systems?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  13. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  14. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  15. Eligibility to take admission in Ph.D in Management after EMBA from NIBM Chennai in Operations management and having an experience of 23 years?
  16. Is e-MBA from NIBM Chennai valid for Ph.D admission?
  17. What to choose between MBA in IT/Operations?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Operations Research? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?