3rd November 2012, 07:24 AM
kargo1987

How can I apply for the post of J.E in SSC? What is the percentage required for J.E?

Sir im student of engg. my branch is electronics and instrunentation can i apply for the post of je in ssc and what are percentage requirments for je
sir please let me know as soon as possible...

Related Questions:
  1. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How much percentage is required in Bc for SSC CGL entrance exam?
  3. How to get a job after passing 12th commerce?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in CDS exam for applying in SSC exam? Minimum percentage required to apply for SSC exam?
  5. Can a B.Com final year student be eligible to apply for SSC Income Tax/Excise/Custom Inspector Exam? Minimum percentage required in graduation to apply for the same?
  6. Eligibility to apply in SSC exam for a 29 years old candidate who has secured 55% and 76.6% in graduation and post graduation respectively?
  7. What should I do further if secured 48% in B.Com? -- [New]
  8. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. AM I eligible for RTO examination? I have less than 60% marks in 12th and currently pursuing B.Tech(2nd year) course with mechanical stream from Amravati University
  10. Is there any requirement of percentage to apply in SSC after graduation
  11. Queries regarding the PO exam to be held
  12. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with 59% of marks?
  13. Required Percentage in SSC Exam to get admission in VJTI?
  14. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  15. What is the qualification required to apply for CA? What is the percentage required in class 10th and 12th to apply for CA
  16. Can I give the entrance exam for CBI while pursuing my s.y.B.com?
  17. Any government jobs available for me after completing Biotechnology with backlogs and 42% and 58% in 12th and 10th?
  18. Steps to be followed to get placed in CBI or other government jobs?
15th August 2017, 04:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of J.E in SSC? What is the percentage required for J.E?

Staff Selection Commission conducts Written examination for post of Junior Engineer. The exam is conducted for various disciplines of engineering like:

1. Electrical Engineering.

2. Mechanical Engineering.

3. Civil Engineering.

There is no post in notification of Junior Engineer for candidates belonging to Electronics and Instrumentation. You can check its notification at SSC Notification .
14th May 2018, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of J.E in SSC? What is the percentage required for J.E?

How much percentage is required in diploma mechanical engineering course for applying SSC JE
5th November 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Sir i'm student of engineering my branch is electrical engineering industrial control can i apply for the post of je in ssc and what are percentage requirements for je.
8th July 2019, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage should be in diploma semester exam for SSC JEE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?