15th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for the post of software engineering? I am BCA passed out with 65.75%

Hello sir i m alok i m still doing mca and i m bca passed out with 65.75% and my eligibility is in 10th 58% and 12th 53%............so sir can i apply for the post of software engineering in your compony.........

thanks....

16th June 2012, 03:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of software engineering? I am BCA passed out with 65.75%

You will be eligible for the post of software engineering only after completing MCA. Minimum of 60% in MCA is a must. You should have strong technical skills to excel in this field. If required join any of the training center for specialized training in softwares like JAVA, SAP etc. Along with it prepare for the aptitude test and the technical interview rounds.
14th July 2013, 10:23 PM
pinksony

Default Re: How can I apply for the post of software engineering? I am BCA passed out with 65.75%

Hello dear....

Dont worry...you have many job opportunities.....

To get a job into good company you need to have higher studies like mca....which supports you alot.....this field is evergreen...

To place in a good company....you need to have atleast 60% throghout your career...besides your percentage you need to have good communication & technical skills(c,c++,java)...with expereince you will easily get job in good company.....

Make hay while the sunshines..........

All the best dear...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?