24th May 2011, 05:17 PM
Harishkgarg

Will I get a job after BCA in software industry?

Will I get jobs after BCA in software industry?I have good programming techniques.I also won many prizes in software development competition in chandigarh's colleges.

26th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a job after BCA in software industry?

CAN I GET JOB AFTER THE COMPLETING THE BCA?
28th May 2011, 08:59 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harishkgarg View Post
Will I get jobs after BCA in software industry?I have good programming techniques.I also won many prizes in software development competition in chandigarh's colleges.
BCA is very good course in computer field and after completing this course if you can do master degree course, then you will get good jobs in Software Industry. After completing BCA, you will not find good jobs, because in these days most of the jobs are for Master degree candidates.

And after BCA, if you are interested in jobs, then please apply for jobs in top IT companies like Wipro, Infosys, Dell, HCL and many more. After BCA you will get jobs around 10 to 15 k per Month. So, after BCA you will not find good jobs, So its better to do Master degree course.

So, after BCA, if you can Do MCA, then you will get good jobs with high salay pacakage. So, if you are interested in further study, then please complete your master degree first and then apply for Jobs.

And if you are not interested in Master degree course, then you can also do short term courses in software field and after completing short term course, you will get good jobs in software Industry.

So, please think and then decide, if you are interested in Jobs, then please apply for jobs send your resume to the top IT and Sofware industry and if you are make your future bright, then please complete your Master degree course, then definitely you will find good jobs in future.
28th May 2011, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
yess you have got some software company.but when you can join for software company your position will be not software developer .your position is just technical support.

so you can join in MCA prog that will halp you to crack in lots of company.

best of luck dear
28th May 2011, 09:55 AM
balathegreat
Senior Member+

Hi friend,
BCA Student can join in software industry. But that depends on your college. You can get selected through campus interview. Because if you go to any interview individually they will ask for MCA graduates. So i suggest you to do MCA as your post graduate.
28th May 2011, 10:45 AM
npngpt

My friend BCA is a very good degree and is in demand these days by the companies like HCL,Wipro,Infosys and many others.apply to them and you will definately get the job if you worth it.
28th May 2011, 11:08 AM
Bhojrajjangid

Yes, you can get jobs after BCA in software industry.
28th May 2011, 11:10 AM
Bhojrajjangid

After completing bca you can apply for Ias, ras or for mca.
28th May 2011, 11:23 AM
babydoll

Hello,
As you know BCA is very popular course now a day so BCA course have good scope.
After completion of BCA courses you will get good jobs in any software companies. As you have mentioned that you have good programming skills then there is huge chance for getting high profile jobs.
There are many field in a companies that are as follows:
*Software developers
*Database manager
*Networking
*website designers
*Administrator
*system tester
*Analyser
........and many more posts in a companies.

So there is huge chance to get good jobs in any post in companies.
28th May 2011, 11:57 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Job after BCA in software industry

If you are interested in the computer field then BCA is the good course
in the computer field. After completing 12th std. you can do the BCA course. After completing BCA course you have some chance to get a job but if you do master degree course after BCA then definitely you will get a good job in a big software industry.

So i advise to to do master degree course i.e MCA course after completing BCA course and if you are not interested in the MCA course then you can also do another course. Many short term course available
after BCA course in the field of software industry. It will help you in the campus placement. I wish you will get a bright future.

Regards
~Mukul~
28th May 2011, 12:50 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Its all depends on you if you will do job now you will not get high payable salary. You will get only 10,000 to 15,000 Rs.
So after BCA you will not get good jobs, so its better to do master degree course.

So if you will get good jobs you should doing master degree.
28th May 2011, 03:14 PM
npngpt

my friend bca is a very good degree and is in demand these days by companies like wipro,hcl,infosys,tcs etc.. You can either enroll yourself in a job or go for mca which will increase your payout drastically.
28th May 2011, 07:37 PM
mandiv

hi dear

After BCA you can do PHP or .net, that have very good scope in software field. Try to start studying one technology from both in your final yr of bca and also keep yourself updated in these technologies. bcoz companies hires candidates that must be expert in latest technologies.

and One more thing I would like to tell u that, continue your study after bca while doing job(correspondance) or regular..

Wish u all the best
28th May 2011, 07:56 PM
tarunsingh40

Quote:
BCA is very good course in computer field and after completing this course if you can do master degree course, then you will get good jobs in Software Industry.

best of luckkkkkkk
28th May 2011, 09:27 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi,
yes ,you got job in a good company.
because you have good programming knowledge.
my advice is that when you go for job then you sse your certificates thats who are achieved..

BEST OF LUCK>>>
28th May 2011, 11:18 PM
Deb51

yes you will get good job in software industry after completion of BCA. if you are good programmer and you have won prize then it will be added advantage for you to get job. surely you will get good job in software industry with your good computer knowledge.
29th May 2011, 12:21 AM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get a job in Software Industry after passing BCA. You can also get the job and study program. Most of the IT companies are recruiting the BCA candidate for the software and you can get the MS degree with the BITS Pilani. Many companies are running this BITS Pilani program along with a good job for BCA students.

The main IT companies which are participating in this learn and earn program is TCS, Wipro, Patni computers, Mahendra Satyam etc. So you can apply in any company according to your interest.

If you wan to do higher education then do MCA after that you can get a good job in this Software Industry Many IT companies are recruiting MCA candidates. The main IT companies are IBM, TCS, Wipro, HCL, Patni computers, Mahendra Satyam etc.
29th May 2011, 01:11 AM
SKUMAR76

HELLO MY FREIND,
After Completing Your BCA course you have to chance for Job in software company, but your designation is not a Software developer, you are doing these company for technical support and a part of group of assistant programmer only.
So i suggest you please spend some time for MCA then you have to chance for cash your skills, not now.
29th May 2011, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

my name is sebin.I completed my plus two in 2010. is the BCA course is so difficcult to study.
after my BCA course.if idecided to join MCA course what percentage of marks i scored in my BCA course
3rd June 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i am doing bca 2nd yr and help me what i do after bca plz contect me 9717727051
7th June 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

whaqt the minimum percentage we have to maintain
9th June 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing BCA under Punjab Technical University(Distance education). I am in final semester. Will i get job in software companies?
12th June 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

just now i compleated my bca.i want to do job and mca at a time, is there any evening colleges for mca course?
13th June 2011, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

my 2nd pu has completed plzzz say waht shall i take wheater degre or enginer bcoz i hav intersed in soft ware compny
13th June 2011, 04:22 PM

sir i am studing bca 2nd year after ths comlete will i get job in software company
15th June 2011, 10:21 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

According to me, its better to do Master degree course. you can look for following options as your higher education,then toy can apply in top IT companies or MNCs like TCS,Wipro,CTS, Infosys, Dell, HCL,Accenture etc

So after BCA,go for the MCA/MBA degree in one of the following institutions like:

1) You can try for M.Sc.Tech in Computer Science and then if you can do well then you can go for IIT.

2) You can try for MBA and it is very good option for you as you can enhance yourself in both technical and management side. After MBA career option is also very appreciating.

3) You can also try for MCA which is also very good P.G. option.

If you want to enhance yourself more in technical side so try to choose M.Sc.Tech or MCA otherwise go for MBA.

For MCA you can go for following colleges :-

1) Pune University, Pune

2) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University(Delhi)

3) Banaras Hindu University

For MBA you can go for the following colleges :-

1) 7 Indian Institute of Management

2) Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI) , Jamshedpur

3) Indian Institute of Planning and Management

4) IIT Delhi

5) Indian School of Business, Hyderabad.
24th June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

could you tel me how can join in software industry ... what they are askin in interview..Askin abt studied or general....?
1st July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

ycmou nashik
university for bca study helful or not?
29th July 2011, 10:58 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

BCA is very good course in computer field and after completing this course if you can do master degree course, then you will get good jobs in Software Industry. After completing BCA, you will not find good jobs, because in these days most of the jobs are for Master degree candidates.

And after BCA, if you are interested in jobs, then please apply for jobs in top IT companies like Wipro, Infosys, Dell, HCL and many more. After BCA you will get jobs around 10 to 15 k per Month. So, after BCA you will not find good jobs, So its better to do Master degree course.

So, after BCA, if you can Do MCA, then you will get good jobs with high salay pacakage. So, if you are interested in further study, then please complete your master degree first and then apply for Jobs.

And if you are not interested in Master degree course, then you can also do short term courses in software field and after completing short term course, you will get good jobs in software Industry.

So, please think and then decide, if you are interested in Jobs, then please apply for jobs send your resume to the top IT and Sofware industry and if you are make your future bright, then please complete your Master degree course, then definitely you will find good jobs in future.

Thanks
30th July 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

what are the skills/qualities/profile the big company want??
11th August 2011, 12:40 PM
Lyk23

hi friend,

yes friend you can get a job.

Bca is one of the best courses in computer field.

It is a 3 years course.

if you have more than 60% in graduation you can attend campus interview ,and you can get placed in any software companies.

software companies:

HCL
DELL
INFOSYS
TATA
WIPRO

SALARY:

you can get minimum of 10,000 to 15,000 in your starting stages based on your talent the salary will improve.

good luck!
21st August 2011, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

sir now i am doing 2nd year bca..after my degree i am plaing 2 do mba(it) ??wat u l say
4th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

can i do mca in any government college after doing bca from any private institute
14th September 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student of bca 3rd year.please tell me which cource i will do after
complition of bca also tell about mca.
15th September 2011, 11:04 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:

Yes you can get a job in IT sector after bca.If you have the ability and skills

in computer field then you can easily get a job.But one thing is to be focused

is you cant get good salery after bca.The best option after bca is

MCA.So choose this option.By this you can get not only a good job but also a

very good salery.So its depend on you.

All the best.
19th October 2011, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

if i get msc after bca then this course is good for job or can i get good job after msc and where ?
19th October 2011, 03:28 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
you need to improve your skills in order to get placed in a company. It is not that you do not have the required skill for joining a company luck too plays a role. You might be little tensed or not able to communicate your views or thoughts.
If you are without job means then you can do your higher studies without wasting your time as doing masters course will make you eligible for certain more posts demanding high salary.
As you are keen in entering into a IT company it will be better for you to do you masters in computer application. For you to be eligible you should have completed your bachelor course in addition to this you should have chosen maths in your 12 th standard. MCA is a three year course and admission is based on the entrance exam performance . Entrance exam are conducted both at national level and state level for filling the seats in the institutions.
All the best
19th October 2011, 04:11 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

As you are so good in programming techniqe you will surely get good job.You can try your luck in good IT companies like HCL,TCS,Infosys etc.You can get a job of software developer,software analyst etc.

But if you will join job after completion MCA course then it will be more better for you.MCA degree will bust your knowedge and your professional capability.

Best Wishes....
19th October 2011, 06:13 PM
meeeanki
Member+

dear friend

yeah !u get job in software company,BCA is good course in computer field and after BCA you can do master degree course, then you will get good jobs in Software Industry. After completing MCA
you can do M.tech by GATE exam

after BCA, if you are interested in jobs, then please apply IT companies like TCS,CTS,Wipro, Infosys, HCL and many more.

after BCA, if you can Do MCA, then you will get good jobs with high salay pacakage.

as u wish
21st October 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i wish to have a job in gaming software after my b.c.a. can i have it with a good salary & which course should be best for me to having a job in gaming saftware sector
22nd October 2011, 04:57 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

After BCA you can join many software company like,TCS,CTS,WIPRO,IBM,INFOSYS,PATNI COMPUTER.

But friend,my suggestion is you should complete your MCA ,after that your opportunaty will high.

Also you can appear in GATE after MCA.
22nd October 2011, 07:07 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

hii dear..

So, please think and then decide, if you are interested in Jobs, then please apply for jobs send your resume to the top IT and Sofware industry and if you are make your future bright, then please complete your Master degree course, then definitely you will find good jobs in future...
thank you
22nd October 2011, 08:02 PM
goutambiswas87

dear,
Yes,you will must get job after BCA.there are present lot of IT companies which are also taking BCA candidates.After BCA you will get salary around 10 to 15 k per Month. So, after BCA if you want to find better jobs with higher salary then its better to go for Master degree course that is MCA.

So, after BCA, if you can Do MCA, then you will get good jobs with high salay pacakage.

So, if you are interested in further study, then please complete your master degree first and then apply for Jobs.

THANK YOU..
19th November 2011, 01:54 AM
m.khushhal

After BCA you can apply in the every sector where graduates are demanded. Some of government sector are given below where you can apply with BCA Degree :-
• Government colleges
• Banking sector
• Armed forces
• Railway
• Government vacancies where computer is necessary
• Income tax department
and private sectors like TCS,CTS,WIPRO,Mahendra tech,Infosys,HCL. etc. one of the top most companies in India.
3rd January 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,

i m sahil sarma,after complete my BCA i was confused,
i have no idea what should i do?Then one of my friend told about php kolkata.com,This institute tech php,MySQL,java,AJAX,
etc,there guidence is very good,and they provide unlimited job offers,now i m working in a company and my salary 35000,
thanks phpkolkata.com,
30th January 2012, 03:34 PM
drurv

If you are interested in the computer field then BCA is the good course
in the computer field. After completing 12th std. you can do the BCA course. After completing BCA course you have some chance to get a job but if you do master degree course after BCA then definitely you will get a good job in a big software industry.
Do master degree course i.e MCA course after completing BCA course and if you are not interested in the MCA course then you can also do another course. Many short term course available
after BCA course in the field of software industry. It will help you in the campus placement. I wish you will get a bright future.
24th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR TODAY THE DATE IS 24/05/2012 AND NOW I WANT TO GIVE ENTRANCE TEST FOR MCA. PLZ SUGGEST ME FOR THE EXAMS. TILL I HAVE NOT FILLED ANY FORM.
5th June 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, how much salary will i get after doing MCA ?????
19th July 2012, 05:53 PM
sreenivas sirimulla

Quote:

Dear Friend, After BCA if you are looking for a job it is better to go for the short term courses like :-

Computer Graphics.
Programming Languages.
Database Management.
Systems Analysis.
Word Processing.
Internet Technologies.
Accounting Applications.
Animation.
Music and Video Processing.
Personal Information Management

After BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) with any of above course you can apply for companies like IBM, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, CTS....etc...These companies recruit a large no. of BCA graduates because there is a demand of software expert in these companies.But the salary that would be given is 12,000 to 15,000 for a fresher. With B.C.A degree, you can also try for Bank jobs where the starting salary would be 23,000 in the post of PO.

But if you looking for higher course after BCA. Then go for MCA because after doing Masters, you will get a salary of 25,000 to 30,000 at the start. After completion of MCA course you will also get a huge job opportunity from IT companies..

If you want to go for a separate field then you can go for MBA course.MBA course is very much prospective than any other course. MBA is the master of Business Administrative. This course is related to the business field so if you are interested in the business field then MBA is the best option for you.

All the best.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?