17th September 2010, 07:11 PM
mayankn.1211

How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?

can any one please tell me how i can get a scholarship to study architecture in UK or Singapore.
I completed my 12th this year from india with 75%

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MS in Singapore? I want to pursue MS in Singapore
  2. What to do to study MBBS in Singapore with scholarship?
  3. How should I take up Architecture after 12th grade? Which exam to take up for studying in Singapore?
  4. Scholarship to study B.Tech(ME) in Singapore? Details of education system in Singapore?
  5. Application procedure for getting scholarship from Singapore after 10th?
  6. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  7. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  8. Is it possible to pursue Architecture with Commerce (without Maths) stream? If not then is there any other way to pursue Architecture without wasting a year? -- [New]
  9. Whether NUS is better than any US university? How can I pursue M.S. in NUS, Singapore? Job opportunities after M.S.(CSE) from NUS in Singapore?
  10. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
  12. How to apply for scholarship in Masters in Urban Design while working as an Architect? List universities offering scholarship schemes?
  13. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  14. Can i pursue Engineering in IT field on the basis of scholarship?
  15. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  16. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  17. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  18. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
8th August 2011, 08:24 PM

Smile Re: How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankn.1211 View Post
can any one please tell me how i can get a scholarship to study architecture in UK or Singapore.
I completed my 12th this year from india with 75%
if you want to study abroad then you should sit in SAT exam which held many times in a year. the latest dae is in november. you can register online or can buy a form from collegeboard.com. you also have to appear in toefil for clearing english exam.now if you score good marks in SAT then you can get a good scholarship.
8th August 2011, 10:21 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?

Dear Friend,
If you want to study abroad then you should sit in SAT exam which held many times in a year.
The latest dae is November 2011.
You can register online or can buy a form by search [collegeboard.com].

And if you score good marks in SAT then you can get a good scholarship.

Thanks!
26th August 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship to pursue Architecture in UK or Singapore?

so u can apply for a scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?