21st June 2020, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering after qualifying 10th Board exams?

Hi, I have completed my 10th Board exams and want to become an Aeronautical Engineering. So, what should I do now? Is there any Diploma courses available in Aeronautical Engineering which I can join now only? Or, first I would to complete Intermediate as well? And, how much should by my 10th score?

23rd June 2020, 06:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering after qualifying 10th Board exams?

To pursue aeronautical engineering course the required minimum educational qualification is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCM as main paper.

So, you can pursue intermediate course in PCM to become eligible to pursue the B.Tech Aeronautical engineering course. Generally admission is conducted on the basis of entrance test not on the basis of std 10th score.

Visit the offical website of the institution for detail about the admission procedure.
26th June 2020, 12:16 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Aeronautical Engineering after qualifying 10th Board exams?

There are both options for students to pursue Aeronautical Engineering.
  • Diploma in Aeronautical
  • 12th with PCM + Bachelor in Aeronautical

If there is urgent need of job, then candidates should go with Diploma course directly in Aeronautical Engineering. They can join Diploma after passing 10th standard with at least 45% marks.

I have listed below some of the institutes offering Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.
  • Indian Institute of Aerospace Technology and Management, Secunderabad
  • Bhubaneshwar Engineering College, Bhubaneshwar
  • Shri Venkateshwara University, Jyotiba Phule Nagar
  • Desh Bhagat Engineering College, Gobindgarh, Punjab
  • Ch.Shivaji Maharaj College of Aviation Technology, Beed, Maharashtra
  • Singhania Univeristy, Pacheri Bari, Rajasthan

While completing 12th standard first and then Bachelor course is beneficial as it will increase career options for you. After completing Bachelor course, there will be much more job opportunities than Diploma course. There will be options for you to join Civil Services, Bank jobs, etc.

Here is the list of some Aeronautical engineering colleges offering graduation course.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
  • Indian Institute of Technology Mumbai
  • Bangalore Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Bangalore
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • Guru Gram Institute of Aeronautical Engineering & Technology
  • Indian Institute of Technology Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna
  • Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
  • Bihar Institute of Technology, Sindri, Ranchi.
  • Mohammad Sathak Engineering College, Kilakarai.
  • Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
  • Siddhartha Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology
  • Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore
  • Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
  • Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?