28th March 2020, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do B.Sc Nursing after qualifying the 10th Board exams?

Hi, I have completed my 10th board exams and wish to do a course in Nursing. So, is it possible to do a course of B.Sc Nursing? If not, then what about Diploma in Nursing?

31st March 2020, 01:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Sc Nursing after qualifying the 10th Board exams?

B.Sc Nursing is four year bachelor degree course.

The eligiblility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions. So, you will become eligible to get admission after std 12th in PCB.
31st March 2020, 02:13 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do B.Sc Nursing after qualifying the 10th Board exams?

No, it is not possible to pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course straight after the completion of Class 10th as the minimum education required to pursue the B.Sc. in Nursing degree course is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board or any equivalent degree course.

But, you can go for full time Diploma in Nursing degree course on the basis of your Class 10th and following which you can pursue B.Sc. in Nursing degree course.
31st March 2020, 03:47 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Nursing is four year undergraduate course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB from a recognised board.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission after 10th in the course.
31st March 2020, 08:00 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

B.Sc. refers to Bachelor of Science and therefore B.Sc. in Nursing degree is a bachelor degree course for pursuing which the minimum education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects from a recognised board of education.

So, having just completed your Class 10th, you are not eligible for getting direct admission to B.Sc. Nursing degree course as you will be required to pursue regular higher secondary school degree course first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?