9th December 2010, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges if I had passed in Physics and Mathematics of both AS and A2 level? In which grade shall I hold to get admission in top aeronautical engineering universities?

hi,
Can i get admission in aerounatical engineering colleges if i had passed in physics and mathematics subjects of both As and A2 level??
And which grade shall i hold to get admission in top aerounatical engineering universities???
bye..

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. How to join B.Tech after completing my 12th non medical?
  4. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  5. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  6. How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  10. What is the minimum marks required in class 12th to pursue Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  11. Is there any diploma course related to english diploma and aeronautics?
  12. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad?
  13. Top colleges for Aeronautical Engineering for girls? Job opportunities after Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is Aeronautical Engineering all about? Is MHT CET exam conducted for admission in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  16. Admission in electronics engineering or Aeronautical engineering after passing SSC with 75.64%?
  17. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering for candidates with B.Sc Maths?
  18. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
12th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Pritesh.gohil

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges if I had passed in Physics and Mathematics of both AS and A2 level? In which grade shall I hold to get admission in top aeronautical engineering universities?

Yes, you can get admission on the basis of your maths and phisics grade.
but it is also necessary to get good grade in other subject because the engineering university is not consider grade of only maths and physics its also consider grade of other subject.

You can get admission in top university if there is cutoff marit is less or depends on your other grade.
Thanx
12th May 2011, 10:12 PM
Pritesh.gohil

Default Re: Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges if I had passed in Physics and Mathematics of both AS and A2 level? In which grade shall I hold to get admission in top aeronautical engineering universities?

Yes, you can get admission on the basis of your maths and phisics grade.
but it is also necessary to get good grade in other subject because the engineering university is not consider grade of only maths and physics its also consider grade of other subject.

You can get admission in top university if there is cutoff marit is less or depends on your other grade.
Thats made by own, not from other

Thanx
13th May 2011, 03:33 PM
givesunil

yes you can get admission in aeronautical engineering. But in order to gert admission in the government colleges like NIT you have to pass entrance exam.
You can easily get admission in top private colleges and you expense will be about 6 lakhs for full course study..
23rd March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET INTO UNIVERSITIES WITH, BOTH AS AND A2 IN MATH,BUT ONLY AS IN PHYSICS?
28th November 2013, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

what is next step to aeronautical engineering after completion of 2pu( 2)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?