3rd May 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I become an agent of RAW? I am a graduate student of B.Com

I am graduate student of b.com. I want to be a agent of RAW how i can do that & what is the age,other qualification for that please give me details.
VINAY CHALKE
([email protected])

27th June 2015, 09:28 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an agent of RAW? I am a graduate student of B.Com

RAW stands for the Research and Analysis Wing. It is the primary foreign intelligence agency of India. The primary function of this wing is to gather foreign intelligence and counter terrorism.

There is no entrance exam held for joining RAW. Officer from various departments like Intelligence Bureau, Indian Police Services, Indian Revenue services and military services are recruited directly after some years of service and experience.

So the best way to join Research and Analysis Wing is to appear for the Civil Services examination and crack it.

Once you will crack the three stages of civil services examination that is preliminary, mains exam and interview, you will be able to join Indian Police Services. After certain years of service in Indian Police Services, you will become eligible for recruitment in the RAW depending upon the performance in the services.

You may also apply for some other gateways to RAW that is through ACIO entrance exam, serving in different wings of defense.

After becoming eligible for RAW, you will have to give National Aptitude test in Intelligence followed by psychological, personality test and interview. After clearing these stages, you will be able to join RAW and serve for your country.
30th October 2018, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i'm studying software development after i want to joined the member of RAW organisation also im NCC cadet in the group of 5[TN] naval unit puducherry .
Mail:[email protected]
Mobile:7373683912
11th January 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir now I am serving in Indian army since four years and my aim to become a secret agent. I have no much more qualification but will soon if you tell me cow can I join then I will do that thing.
15th January 2019, 06:23 PM
praveenyoutuber

To become a group A officer in CBI, you must choose Civil Service Examination conducted by UPSC and become an IPS officer.
To join as Sub Inspector in CBI, you must go through SSC CGL examination.
To become a Sub Inspector in Central Bureau Of Investigation (CBI ), you must pass SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?