2nd January 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Air Hostage?

how can i become air hostage...please give me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. How can female candidates make a career in Airforce?
  2. Entrance exams for 12th commerce students?
  3. What can I do after passing 12th exam?
  4. Eligibility for tnpsc examination after doing MBA? What post is suitable for me?
  5. Last 6 years question papers solution to GATE for Computer Science and IT? Study material for the exam?
  6. How to become an Air hostess? what can I do to fulfill the requirements for Air Hostess training?
  7. Air Hostess Job, I want to become an Air hostess
  8. What is the minimum requirements of Weight to become an Airhostess?
  9. After Polytechnic how can I join Indian Commando?
  10. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  11. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  12. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  13. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Topics of general awareness? I am preparing for SBI entrance exam
  15. What is the date of Air Hostess entrance exam? Requirements to become an Air Hostess? What kind of questions are asked in the written exam for Air Hostesses?
  16. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
23rd June 2013, 11:33 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How can I become a Air Hostage?

You can become air hostess if you have good fluency in speaking,if you are good looking.There is special course to become an air hostess.They will give you good training of all types.You have to join any good flight academy.It is course of some what 8 to 10 months.Then after you can apply for job in airlines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?