24th May 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?

hey
im harshita thakur
i just want that which subject i have to choose for Indian air force i want PCB science stream please tell me the names of the best air force collage in India actually i m very confused ever one is telling me that it is damn hard and not good for girls but i want to join and please tell me that how can i join it after completing 12th class so please give me more and more enquirers about Indian air force .....please please..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Are Girls eligible for Indian Air Force? Eligibility criteria and how to apply for it? Is there any limitation for it? Any jobs for girls in Indian Air Force?
  3. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  4. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  5. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  6. Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Can girls be eligible to join Air Force? Eligibility criteria for this?
  8. Which course should I choose to join Air Force?
  9. Can I become a fighter pilot in India Air Force?
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  12. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  13. How can I become an Air Force Pilot?
  14. Can girls give NDA examination? I am interested in Air Force
  15. Can girls join Indian Air Force? If yes, then how?
  16. What are the qualifications required to join Indian Air Force?
  17. Can i join Air Force? i am a B.E. student
  18. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
10th June 2014, 05:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey
im harshita thakur
i just want that which subject i have to choose for Indian air force i want PCB science stream please tell me the names of the best air force collage in India actually i m very confused ever one is telling me that it is damn hard and not good for girls but i want to join and please tell me that how can i join it after completing 12th class so please give me more and more enquirers about Indian air force .....please please..
Hey friend,

First of all you will not be able to join in Indian Air Force with being a Girl who has completed +2.If you have completed +2 then you will be eligible for joining in Indian Air Force by writing the entrance exam for it and that would be by writing the NDA Exam.

And as per the Martial Status needed for the NDA Exam it is that the candidate must be a Unmarried male candidate but as you have mentioned that you are a Girl you will not be eligible for applying.

So,if you are so much interested in joining in Indian Air Force then it is better that you continue your studies and do a Degree in any stream mainly if possible in B.E/B.Tech in order to apply for the AFCAT Exam which stands for Air Force Common Admission Test

ALL THE BEST
15th April 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?

what should i do to join in air force after completion of ma computer science engineering degree,

and which branch i can choose
23rd May 2015, 05:09 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech in E&CE or my age is now 22 completed.. so can i fill air force exams as per 12th base...
28th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i am janhavi satam
i too want to appear for NDA (air force) by taking PCM in my 11th and 12th with optional subject computer science
21st June 2015, 06:46 PM
sairam0123

Hello.

Through CDS exam(Combined Defense Services exam) girls are eligible.
This exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria of Indian Air Force is listed below:-

A candidate should be 10+2 pass with minimum 60% of marks and compulsary subject are physics and Maths for
the Indian Air force.
And you should have also completed graduation with minimum 60% of marks with no backlog.
Candidate age should be between 16.5 to 19 years.
Your nationality should be INDIAN.
You should be unmarried.

For further information you can visit the website:-
www.upsc.gov.in

I hope you got it.
23rd October 2016, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Why girls are not able to give NDA exam in science stream ???
24th October 2016, 02:18 PM
princekainth2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am janhavi steam
I too want to appear for NDA (air force) by taking PCM in my 11th and 12th with optional subject computer science
First of all,you should meet all requirements :

*Candidate should clear Class 12th with 60%+
*Candidate should clear Class 12th with Physics and Maths
*Age of candidate willing to join Airforce should be between 16½-19
*Candidate should clear NDA exam
*Candidate should have good Physical and Mental health
29th December 2016, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

I want to apply for air force what should be eligibility category for girls and what should I have to do after class 2..in non medical stream?
17th April 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am pravalikaa I completed 2 with 75% I have to join air force someone have saying it is not eligible for girls but I have to join air force pleased tell me it has possible or not and how much fees
14th May 2018, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm priyanka I will complete my 12th class this year .my height is 5 feet n my weight is 58 kgs. If I'm eligible for air force courses. How to join air force after my education
1st June 2018, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I have recently cleared my 10th board so what would be the suitable subject to take further in 11th to become an air force officer .
by P.kanyaa
18th June 2019, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Which branch bba best for administration and logistics branch in air Force ?
21st July 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hey, I am chaitrali and I am interested in joining Indian airforce, but in 12th my group is PCB. And now I am in last year of graduation in biotechnology field. Can I eligible for joining Indian airforce.
1st November 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Jayant Raje..i have worry about my son for his future. He is now only in 8 th standard, IcSC Board, So Ihave one question..Is there any collage or Institute where you can take admission for 11 th st., and then go on to become an Air Force Officer ? Please do me guidance. Thanks..
29th March 2020, 12:16 AM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---First of complete you 12th from a recognized board with minimum of 50-60%Mark's and complete your Graduation too with minimum of 50%Mark's.
And crack the Entramce exam namely as CDS after that apply for the IAF.

--List of top most college are as follows:-
1. Flying School Bidar, Karnataka
2 Air Force Flying School Jodhpur, Rajasthan
3 College of Air warfare Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh
4 Air Force Administrative College Coimbatore, Tamilnadu
5 Navigation & Signals School Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
6 Air Force Technical College Bangalore, Karnataka
7 IAF Paratroopers Training School Agra, Uttar Pradesh
8 Air Force Academy Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
9. Fighter Training wing & Helicopter Training School Hakimpet, Andhra Pradesh.....
23rd February 2022, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

HI MAM THIS IS JANBEE IM FROM VIJAYAWADA , AP,
MAM IM COMPLETED INTER AND NOW STUDING DEGREE 1ST YEAR IN PRIVATE THAN CAN I QUALIFIED THIS POST
AND ALSO PRESENT WORKING ACCOUNT DEPARTMENT SO I THINK AND I WANT GROUND DUTY OFFICER RELATED
CAN YOU EXPLAIN ABOUT THIS ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?