14th January 2021, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Bank Manager being a 12th Science student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a Science student and studying in 12th standard. I want to become a Bank Manager. Kindly tell me how can I achieve my aim to become a Bank Manager? Kindly help me in this regard.

15th January 2021, 09:57 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Bank Manager being a 12th Science student?

There is no examination for direct recruitment on post of manager.

Candidates with some year of banking experience become eligible to get promotion as manager.

The minimum eligibility to appear for banking recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.

For more information visit at www.ibps.in. or www.sbi.co.in.
15th January 2021, 10:27 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get direct recruitment as bank manager.

Candidates become manager through promotions. So, you can appear for PO ( Probationary officer recruitment examination and later through promotion will become eligible to join as manager.

The minimum eligibility to appear for PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.
15th January 2021, 05:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- After 12th you are not eligible to apply for Bank manager post.
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for the post of Bank Manager is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.

Moreover, you cannot become bank manager directly.
You have to work as a divisional officer for several years and after that you will get promoted to bank manager post.
To get provisionary Officer job you should write exams like IBPS or any other private bank PO exams and interview.
15th January 2021, 05:35 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear and qualify in various banking recruitment examination and after some banking experience will become eligible for recruitment in banking sector as manager.

For appearing in banking examination minimum required eligibility is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.
15th January 2021, 09:22 PM
Saurabh04@

To become a Bank Manager you need to complete your Graduation from any Stream.After that you can give several competitive exam for Bank PO (Probationary Officer) some are given below
~ State Bank of India PO
~ Institute of Banking Personnel Selection PO
~ Railway Recruitment Board PO and many other exams
After Qualifying any of these exams you become a Bank P.O. (Assistant manager) after some period in probation you become a manager in Branch.
16th January 2021, 01:15 PM
Kukdu_ku

In order to become a bank manager, you should complete your graduation in any stream. If you have done a computer course, it will be an added advantage for you. You must have a good knowledge of reasoning, current affairs and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?