22nd August 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Job Prospects after the completion of Port Development and Management course?

what are the job prospect after doing port development and management course. i want to join good job.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for Diploma in Port Management & Development candidate?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  3. What are the career prospects ahead after completion of Ph.D in Marketing management?
  4. What is the government job prospects after completion MSc in environmental science course?
  5. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  6. Should I go for UPES in Specialization in Port and Shipping Management and Aviation management? What are the future prospects? What about the placement records?
  7. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  8. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  9. What is the benefit of join B.Arch course after Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Prospects of getting a good job in a reputed automobile firm after completion of MBA? I have done my B.E in Automobile Engineering
  11. Mba in port management scope and salaries?
  12. Job Prospects after B.Sc Biotechnology? Salaries after the completion of course?
  13. What are the future job prospects in MBA operations management?
  14. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  15. Job prospects for me after 3 year Diploma in Mining from Zimbabwe?
  16. Scope of MBA in shipping and port management? Placements, Jobs and Salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBA in Shipping and Port Management from Narmad South University, Surat after BCA? Entrance exams and job opportunities?
  18. Courses to study in Master's Degree other than Economics for B.Sc candidate?
5th May 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Prospects after the completion of Port Development and Management course?

What are the job chances in government sector, private sector and abroad after achieving diploma of port development and management course ?
16th January 2021, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Prospects after the completion of Port Development and Management course?

Which is the best center for doing diploma in port managment course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?