21st February 2017, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to become a CA so I want to know how can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What steps should I follow to become a District Collector after completing class 10th?
  2. How can I become an Astronaut after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to join NASA or ISRO after completing Diploma?
  3. What steps should I follow to become a Software Engineer after completing class 10th (CBSE)?
  4. What steps should I follow to become an IAS Officer? Which subject should I choose in class 10th?
  5. What steps should I follow to become a Private Bank Manager after completing class 10th? Which exam do I need to write?
  6. Is it possible to change school in class 10th? What is the procedure followed for changing school in class 10th?
  7. What steps should I follow after completing class 12th to become a CA?
  8. How to go abroad after completing 10th? Can I apply for USA after completing 10th?
  9. Am I eligible to become an Air Hostess after completing class 10th? What step should I follow to become an Air Hostess? -- [New]
  10. Steps to be followed after class 10th to crack CAT?
  11. Can I apply for Civil diploma course after failing in 10th?
  12. What should I do after completing class 10th which has a good career scope?
  13. Which course can I pursue after completing class 10th Science? Will I get a job after completing the course?
  14. What steps should I follow for pursuing a career in Mass Communication after completing class 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in 10th class after completing 8th class in CBSE board?
  16. What steps should I follow to become a Commercial Pilot after completing class 12th?
  17. Steps to follow after class 10 for becoming an IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
24th February 2017, 01:31 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?

CA refers to Chartered Accountancy and same is professional degree course after completing which one head towards becoming a Chartered Accountant a job profile with good future scope.

The whole CA course is divided into three stages which includes CPT followed by IPCC and finally the Final course.

CPT refers to Common Proficiency Test for which the minimum educational requirement is a higher secondary school degree from a recognized board.

Once one compete CPT he/she has to qualify stages second i.e; IPCC ( Intermediate Professional Competence Course ) for making it to the final stage course.

One can skip CPT and directly appear in IPCC if he/she goes for the CA course after completing his/her graduation degree course from a recognized university.
10th June 2020, 03:21 PM
Nancy m n

Default Re: How can I become a CA after completing class 10th? What steps should I follow to become a CA after class 10th?

10+2 is compulsory and your 11th and 12th can be of any stream.Commerce might help a bit.
Step 1: Foundation exam which includes 4 papers.
Step 2: IPCC or Integrated Professional Competence Course or exam. Has 2 groups to complete .
Step 3: ATC or Accounting technical course (article ship) for at least three years of practical training.
Step 4: Final Course or exam.
You need to complete every step of exam by passing and getting aggregate of 50% or more in every exam.
Article ship is compulsory.
If you complete B.com degree first then you can directly enter IPCC .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?