9th August 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the procedure?

sir, i am bharathi raja from tirunelveli.am completed b.tech BIOTECHNOLOGY.now i wanna CBI officer.how i become the cbi officer plz sent the procedure..thanking u.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  2. Procedure to apply for compensation for job after completing MSc in Biotechnology?
  3. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. How much is the salary after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  5. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  6. Admission for MSc Biotechnology in VIT Vellore? Procedure for it?
  7. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can i do MD in Neurology or Oncology after completing B.Tech in biotechnology? What are the requirements?
  9. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  10. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology? -- [New]
  11. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  12. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  13. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  14. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  15. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  16. Good companies for doing job after btech biotechnology?
  17. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  18. Can I apply for IPS and B.Tech after passing B.Tech 2nd year

30th November 2012, 11:24 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the procedure?

Hai,

Yes friend you are eligible for CBI(Central Bureau of Investigation) exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should be complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not required for this exam.

You must be a citizen of india.

Age limits:-

The age limits are 20years to 27 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.

Selection process:-

Preliminary exam,

Main exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

For more details Click here

Best of luck.

22nd June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a CBI officer after completing B.Tech Biotechnology? What is the procedure?

sir,i have completed my b.tech carrier this year.what is the procedure to bocome a cbi officer?i have no knowledge about law.am i eligible to apply for this job?

8th November 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Iam manauj iam studying 10 iam interested in science and plannd to take pcmb iam interested in cbi plz guide me to opt specific criteria throuh science

8th November 2014, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Im tenth and of planned to take pcmb and interested in cbi plz guide wat subjects should take so it helps to join cbi espcially through science

4th July 2023, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Hlo I am Soumili , i am a student of class 12 pcb can i join the cbi with a biomedical degree ?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?