7th February 2018, 02:42 PM
Deepika k n

How can I become a High School teacher for Hindi subject? Whether B.Ed is compulsory?

I m doing my BA Hindi final year. I completed my Visharad. Now doing Praveen Uttarardh. Now what can I do to become a High School Hindi teacher? Am I also require to do B.Ed? Or BA is only enough?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about the courses which providing promotions opportunities? I have done MA(Sociology in hindi medium) and BED(Hindi). And now currently I am working as hindi teacher in a school from past 3 years
  2. Can I become a Hindi teacher in government school after bachelor in mass communication?
  3. Which subjects should I opt for high school teacher job?
  4. Is Hindi necessary to be taken as subject while changing from CBSE board to IGCSE board?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  6. Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University? -- [New]
  7. What is the qualification required to become a Hindi subject Teacher in a Government school?
  8. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  9. Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?
  10. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
  11. Is Hindi Shikshan Parangat consider for High school's Teacher selection?
  12. Is B.Ed degree required to become a computer teacher in government high school?
  13. How to become a Marathi subject teacher in school?
  14. Can I teach as a Hindi teacher after graduation with geography in English medium?
  15. What is the age relaxation of Approved Teacher of government aided high school?
  16. How should I pursue B.Ed correspondence in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Age relaxation of approved teacher of government aided high school?
  18. What is the age relaxation for approved Government Teacher in aided high school?
14th February 2018, 02:51 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become a High School teacher for Hindi subject? Whether B.Ed is compulsory?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepika k n View Post
I m doing my BA Hindi final year. I completed my Visharad. Now doing Praveen Uttarardh. Now what can I do to become a High School Hindi teacher? Am I also require to do B.Ed? Or BA is only enough?
In order to become a teacher in a good school (Govt. as well as good private school) B.ED degree is mandatory for all the aspirants along with the Bachelor degree.

The State government has made B.ED compulsory for teachers of secondary and higher secondary school but government will allow those without B.ED to appear for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) but they need to complete his/her B.ED degree within two years of the date of joining.

So, after your completion of B.A (Hindi) you can go for B.ED degree either in regular mode or via distance mode. But regular mode B.ED will add advantage in your interview.
14th February 2018, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I become a High School teacher for Hindi subject? Whether B.Ed is compulsory?

Since you are interested in becoming a high school teacher in Hindi so you are required to hold a profession teaching degree course such as B.Ed ( Bachelor of Education ) along with your regular degree course.

So being a final year student of B.A. ( Bachelor of Arts ) in Hindi degree course you first need to complete your B.A. degree course and then you need to pursue B.Ed degree course to be eligible for becoming a high school teacher.

Apart from holding above mentioned qualification you are also required to qualify TETs ( Teacher Eligibility Test ) for your recruitment as teacher in a recognized school.
14th February 2018, 09:22 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you have to pursue B.Ed course to appear for CTET or TET examination.

The required qualification to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree and also have B.Ed from a recognised institute.

B.Ed is two year duration course and candidates who have secured minimum 50% in bachelor degree are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in B.Ed course.

Candidates after qualifying in CTET examination will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
14th February 2018, 10:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you must be pursued B.Ed degree for getting government school teacher.

After, B.Ed you can apply for TET or CTET.

Teacher Eligibility Test is the first step to becoming a teacher without TET certificate candidates cannot become a teacher in government school.

After graduation teacher training certificates, you have to start your preparation for CTET & TET.

CTET has become a compulsory certificate for the selection as a teacher.

Many of Private/Public school has also made CTET certificate compulsory eligibility criteria for the selection as a teacher.
25th February 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

i am a MA hindi and hindi praveen graduate. Can i teach upto classs 10 in cbse schools
26th February 2020, 11:32 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

B.ED is compulsory for all candidate along with a Bachelor degree.

You must have appear into TET and CTET entrance exam for entering into any Government university for the post of Teacher.

Eligibility for the entrance exam:-
-- Candidate must passed 12th standard with minimum of 50-60 Mark's.

--Candidate must passed grdaution with minimum of 50%Mark's.

-- Candidate must complete 1 year course of B.Ed.

After completion of these stages,you are eligible for the entrance exam and after that you are successfully entered any government university for the post of teacher.
13th February 2021, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have both TET and CTET to become a
high school hindi teacher?
9th July 2021, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to become hindi teacher but not pursued hindi subject in class 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?