7th December 2016, 09:59 PM
50ridhi

Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?

Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Arts and now I am not interested in further studies. I want to do a Government job so I want to know about the Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government job after completing class 12th (PCM)? Which Government jobs are available after class 12th?
  3. For which Government exams and jobs can I apply after completing class 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  6. Diploma of 3 years done from State Technical Board is equivalent to 10+2?
  7. Which Government jobs are available at the age of 30 years after completing class 12th?
  8. How to get government jobs after passing class 12th with arts stream?
  9. What can I do after completing 12th class in Arts?
  10. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  11. Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs after completing class 12th with grace marks?
  13. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  15. Which is the best course to pursue in Paramedical field after completing class 12th Arts? -- [New]
  16. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  17. How should i prepare for joining government jobs after Matriculation?
  18. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
8th December 2016, 11:20 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get government jobs.

Some of the entrance examination for which you can appear for recruitment in jobs are :-

SSC CHSLE.

NDA.

Railway TTE.

Army Clerk.
8th December 2016, 11:28 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts?

You can apply for these government jobs after completion of 12th in arts :
1. Lower Divisional Clerk
2. Multi Tasking Staff
3. Railway jobs. etc.

You can also apply for State PSC jobs in which minimum qualification is 12th.

Thanks
9th December 2016, 11:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50ridhi View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed class 12th with Arts and now I am not interested in further studies. I want to do a Government job so I want to know about the Government jobs are available after completing class 12th with Arts. Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of 12th standard, you are eligible for government sector jobs like group D exam.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1)Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Group D post.

2)Your minimum age should be 18 years.
9th December 2016, 01:53 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

* Being a Class 12th passed candidate the government job options available for you are as below :-

a) You have the option of your recruitment as lower divisional clerk in various government offices. For the same you will need to qualify SSC CHSL examination. Also further details regarding these examination can be gathered from the link www.ssc.nic.in.

b) You have the option of your recruitment as commissioned officer in Indian Army. For the same you will need to qualify NDA entrance examination held bu UPSC. Also for further details about the same you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

c) You also have the option of joining Indian Army and Indian Navy as tradesmen by qualify their rally followed by Common entrance examination. Also the details about the same can be obtained from visiting the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and www.indiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?