17th December 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Marine Scientist after B.Sc? Which exams I have to clear?

Sir, i am a of b.sc. with zoology,chemistry,molycular biology, i want to be a marine scientist after b.sc. So tell me how can i become & what exams i have give for that

14th February 2016, 06:50 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I become a Marine Scientist after B.Sc? Which exams I have to clear?

To be a marine scientist, you must have passed marine engineering. The first examination that you need to sit for is joint entrance examination. This examination is known as JEE Mains. This is a 300 marks examination based on three pure science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. You have to get a high score in this examination along with minimum pass marks in each of the subjects. Along with this you require minimum 60% marks in the 12th standard aggregate and a total of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Since you will be sitting for state level joint entrance examination, your maximum age limit could be 25 years.Marine engineering is a government affiliated course under directorate of shipping. After you pass graduation in this, you must do M.E. in Marine Engineering to be a research scholar and hence a marine scientist eventually.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?