14th February 2016, 11:33 AM
Manikumar Alajangi

How to proceed for Loco pilot job after 12th? Education qualifications required?

Sir
My name is manikumar i am just 12th pass 40% my age2 3 and my ambition is the as per the locopilot How can i proceed to locopilot job and what is the Education qualifications required for locopilot

Email ID :- [email protected]

14th February 2016, 04:51 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to proceed for Loco pilot job after 12th? Education qualifications required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manikumar Alajangi View Post
Sir
My name is manikumar i am just 12th pass 40% my age2 3 and my ambition is the as per the locopilot How can i proceed to locopilot job and what is the Education qualifications required for locopilot

Email ID :- [email protected]
To become a loco pilot, you must complete ITI in any specific trade to apply for this post.

As you had already pursued +2, then additionally you must also ITI course recognized from government.

If you pursue diploma course in any stream like mechanical/automobile/electrical or electronics, then also you will be eligible to apply for Loco Pilot.

Your age must be between 18-30 years to apply for loco pilot job.

However, relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.

Selection of candidate is dependent on Written Exam and finally Personal Interview.
14th February 2016, 06:29 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to proceed for Loco pilot job after 12th? Education qualifications required?

Steps to become a Loco Pilot
- Apply for ITI course with any subject OR diploma engineering with Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Automobile.
- Apply for railway driver to RRB whenever notification released.
- After qualifying the exam , You will be called for document varification.
- then after your medical fitness test will be taken.
- After all these process , You will be appointed as a loco pilot for goods train , then passenger train & then after express train.

Loco Pilot Eligibility
- You should have passed 10th with ITI course in any subject OR You should have diploma qualification with Electrical/Electronics/Automobile/Mechanical.
- You also require to qualify the RRB exam.

RRB Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness
- Reasoning
- General Intelligence
- Technical Knowledge
- General Science
14th February 2016, 06:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

The examination for Loco pilot is conducted by RRB (railway recruitment board).

The eligibility criteria to apply for job of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways are as under :-

-The candidate age should be in between 18-30 years. There will be relaxation is in age limit as per the government rules.

-The candidate must have passed 10th/equivalent and should have done ITI from a recognized university or 12th or diploma in engineering in electrical /mechanical / electronics /automobile engineering.

-The selection is done through written exam followed by the PET and medical test for the qualified candidates.

Application fee:

For open category candidates : Rs. 40/-

There is no need to pay fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates .

Application can be downloaded from the official website.The applicant has to submit offline application form which is available on the official site and send it to the respected RRB. The application form,examination fees along with all required documents should be sent to the zonal office.

Official website of Indian Railways :www.indianrailways.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?