16th December 2010, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Nayab Tehsildar? What should I do for teaching in university? Difference between JRF, Ph.D, NET and Research?

Pls tell me how to become a nayab tehsildar.
Pls tell me what should be do for teaching in university.
Pls tell me difference between
jrf & phd & net & research.

Related Questions:
  1. Next step for PhD after JRF in Human Resource? Difference between JRF and PhD?
  2. Difference between JRF and with SRF? Is it required to do PhD?
  3. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  4. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying PhD?
  5. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  6. Can I write CSIR to get JRF while studying Phd?
  7. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do Ph.D after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  8. Difference between JRF and Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to crack NET, SET exam? Which books should I refer?
  10. What is average time duration taken to complete Ph.D via UGC JRF?
  11. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  12. Procedure of college or university selection after qualifying NET JRF exam for PhD? How an employed person can do phd after qualifying NET JRF exam?
  13. Good books and beneficial topics for SLET English Literature?
  14. How much JRF is offered through GATE and UGC-NET? Minimum marks score to study PhD through GATE and UGC-NET?
  15. Which exam should I prefer in between JRF and NET being a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech in Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering? What is the difference between JRF and NET?
  16. What are the job opportunities for IIIT MSc students?
  17. Can one become a professor after doing JRF or a PHD is necessary?
  18. What is the difference between JRF, CSIR JRF, GATE and NET JRF? What are possible ways to appear for JRF? -- [New]
11th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Nayab Tehsildar? What should I do for teaching in university? Difference between JRF, Ph.D, NET and Research?

How can I become a Nayab Tehsildar
10th August 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become a Nayab Tehsildar? What should I do for teaching in university? Difference between JRF, Ph.D, NET and Research?

Pls tell me how to become a nayab tehsildar.
10th August 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me how to become a nayab tehsildar? pl. tell me full details.
10th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me how to become a nayab tehsildar? pl. tell me full details?
9th November 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the syllabus and types of questions asked for the Nayab Tehsildar exam
22nd November 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

HOW much marks one should get in NET to get JRF
7th January 2012, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification for nayab tehsildar
2nd February 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

sir,plz..tell me is an art and smskrit graduate can be naib tehsildar with such qualification?
11th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Nayab Tehsildarv
29th September 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

for becomining Nayab tahisaldar you should be a graduate & then appear for the competative examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?