28th August 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?

i m doing internship.i want to become a oral and maxillofacial surgery. i want to know the direct entrance for oral surgery. plz tel me so that i can prepare for it

Related Questions:
  1. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  4. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical university Master of dental Surgery in Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery-Minor Oral Surgery and Trauma Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I do masters in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in USA? When can I give my NBDE part I?
  7. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  8. Post Graduation courses after BDS in United States? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  10. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia? -- [New]
  11. Are there any Oral and Maxillofacial surgery seats in India?
  12. Details about MDS course?
  13. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  14. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  15. Which are the good subjects in MDS degree which one can do after completing BDS?
  16. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  17. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  18. Number of seats reserved for MDS in AIIMS? How many seats are there for Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery under OBC reservation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?